Kinks and Turn Ons: The 6 Senses

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MordsithLove, Mar 3, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

6 Senses: Visual, Scent, Sound, Taste, Touch, and Extrasensory Perception (ESP). Many of us have kinks, but where do they stem from? I'm and VERY interested in hearing the various responses from our members, as we have a wide difference of turn ons and kinks. Which one is your most powerful sense that arouses you?

My top three would be: ESP, Visual and Scent.

Visual:
    Clothing/lingerie, and the way a tailored fabric can really add so much more to the imagination. Especially men's boxer briefs :whoa I can't get enough of it.

Scent:
    Perfume/cologne, some really sparks my sex drive. It must be the arousal of my sense of smell, although I find natural odors unappealing.

Sound:
    MUSIC! I have a playlists of songs that make me feel sexy, it's a shame my SO doesn't care for music. Another is hearing a mans sighs/pants of exhaustion, it makes the hair stand on the back of my neck.

Taste:
    I love wine, drinking it makes me feel sexier than ever. Something about it gives me a feeling of classy, mature, and yet very subtle and seductive. Also of course seeing a man cook a damn good meal turns me on even more.

Touch: Anything soft. Feeling smooth skin is a huge arousal, I like to caress areas of my SO that are the smoothest. I find this sense mostly aroused if I were laying with a special lady, and of course a godly ripped man, I really want to touch some muscles.

ESP:
    Just knowing that stare. No words are told, you can just feel him sending that vibe "I want you". Also, being a tease, knowing he is hot and bothered by my doing. I love overwhelming him in desire, let him build it up and go animal like on me.

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

Damn that's actually a hard one for me to answer. I've been sitting here thinking about this for a while now. It's just hard for me to separate them.

In order:

Visual: From seeing her give a simple look or gesture before play, to seeing her wrapped in bondage and helpless, to seeing her body in full pleasure under my hand, or seeing her in a powerful Dom mode and dressed to fit that. I'd have to go with visual. Whether it be seeing her as an object in an artistic view (bondage/posed positions) from a dominant/sadistic view (seeing her work through pain or work through intense pleasure) Or just looking deep into smiling eyes when we are simply making passionate love. I truly get off on visual.

Touch:
    Damn touching a woman's soft and smooth skin is wonderful, touching her genitals particularly deep inside and feeling he orgasm is bliss, lips caressing, breath on my neck, a warm mouth on my cock. On the other side of touch I do enjoy being in certain degrees of pain, brings out the animal in me. Nothing like having my nipples bitten and pinched or the smart of a crop on my legs/ass.

Now, we're into everything else that I just can't separate so this isn't in order.

Taste:
    I simply love the taste of a woman. Her skin, her lips, her ass, her pussy. A woman's pussy is simply divine to me. I love for a woman to be clean but not so freshly clean that she is tasteless.

Sound:
    Music, love to hear music that gets in the mood and love to have good sensual modern jazz beats going on in the back ground while playing. More sounds, the sound of a woman in pleasure is wonderful. I love for her to be in pleasure and if I can see it, feel it, and hear it, it's great for me. More sounds, I love the sound of a wet pussy just slopping and sucking. I love the sound of a flogger, hand, or crop as it yields into flesh whether it is my flesh or hers.

Scent:
    I love the smell of her forehead. I can just breath this is in. I love absolutely love and adore the scent of her pussy. Just as in taste I like a clean woman, but not so freshly clean that there is not scent there. I can stay between her legs taking in her scent for hours if she would let me. come to think of it, she probably will. Gonna ask about this the next time we have a spare hour or two.

ESP
    yep, that feeling, that look, it's time to get out of here and have some fun of our own. It comes and we can both catch each other's feelings pretty quickly.

3. mrcock

Gold Member

extrasensory perception is def not about me

they all influence

but the smell is explosive

I can def tell if any of you girls love me, if I'd just stand next to you for 10 mins

:lol

4. sandwich

Gold Member

I love all the senses, and I'm not going to be able to rank all of them. Somewhere else on this forum I mentioned that I am about as sentient as they come. My consciousness and perception of the world are just about always in high gear.

With that being said, my first and second would be sight and touch.

Regarding sight, I am particularly affected by color, light and texture. I love art, and I can remember a color exactly without having to take a swatch with me. Texture is more than feeling. I love seeing it, and anticipating how it may feel. I can go to any movie and tell you in great detail about all the interior and exterior landscapes. When I ask people if they noticed x, y or z they usually say no. I actually had to go see the most recent Bond film twice because the first time I went I was entranced by the visuals. This plays into the sexual arena in the obvious ways, so I won't explain that. I do love looking at him...he is hot hot hot.

I love touching things. I am particularly attracted to velvet, silk and very soft cotton. If a friend is wearing a new scarf or something else I always ask if I can feel it. To touch my bf is communication for me. I love that he feels rougher than me, and touching his hair is a hobby of mine, and of course I love to touch him sexually and observe his reactions, and linger in certain places based on his reactions. I love to be touched as well, and I am very cuddly. If you come over to my house you are gonna get a hug whether you want one or not...lol!

Now for the rest....

I am a supertaster, and here is a quiz to see if you are one...

BBC - Science & Nature - Human Body and Mind - Mind - Supertasters test

I am one of those annoying people who never wants exactly what is on the menu. My fantasy life is full of imagining all the tastes. My bf loves that I love to taste him. Just hearing the word taste gets my own juices flowing. It is my number one trigger word, and I have many.

Smells can go both ways, as I have a very sensitive sniffer. I have memories of places based on smell. Public bathrooms are real hard for me because of the odors. But smelling him is divine.

Sounds can go both ways too. Music is a huge part of my world. I can write it, and knowing which note needs to come next comes pretty naturally to me. Most of the time I can tell you if a singer has written their own material, because if they have, I can feel it from the sound. Maybe I've said elsewhere that music involves way more than listening. It's all about feeling it. When I sing and even just when listening I feel it with my body. So listening to my bf sing and play is life giving for me. His speaking voice is pretty amazing too, and thank God he figured out that I like to hear him say the dirtiest things imaginable (that's what got me to go out with him after just being friends). Unfortunately, I am extra sensitive to bad sounds like certain electronic noises, and I hate places like Best Buy where in one section you have TV sounds, and the next stereo sounds, etc. I just changed my mind...sounds (the good ones) are right up there with sight and touch.

The perception thing is something that I would score real high in if there were a test. I pick up on all sorts of things that others might not. Let's just say my perceptual skills have been unsettling for some. In the bedroom, it's a plus, and I love how we communicate in that way, because he is probably more perceptive than I am, which makes him perfect for me, because people like us can make you feel uncomfortable if you are on the low end of perceptiveness.

I guess I didn't talk about sex so much in relation to these things, but the above gives you an idea. Mr. Boyfriend is also Mr. Sentient, so we have lots and lots of fun when our clothes are off (and on too, of course). It seems I have written an essay.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Not going to do treaties here;
    Scent
    Touch
    Visual
    Taste
    Sound
    In that order ie a simple guy thing ;)

6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

So far these responses are interesting :)

Basically the purpose for this thread is for me to understand more so of how to stimulate my writing more, and being more in touch with my readers senses :D

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Mords you are in touch Big Time.

8. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Then I must be treading the right path ;)