Kinkiest Fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by NewHere, Oct 29, 2010.

1. NewHere

NewHere New Member

I am sure there has probably been a thread for this before, but I didn't see one. What is your kinkiest fantasy you have ever had? Have you actually gotten to do it?

Mine would be being completely helpless in a busy place. Tied to a bed or bent over a chair. Letting anyone use my body in any way they wanted. Using any type of toy or clamp on me and fucking me however they want. I think it's the complete lack of control, but it gets me really hot.

I have told my man about this and he seems kind if hesitant about it. Of course since I am in committed relationship, I would want it to be only him that uses me (unless he wants to invite a friend :eyes). I love the thought of being his little slut that can't say no. We have role played a bit with bondage and he has spanked me and slapped me a little bit. We have even discussed having a "safe word" if I really wanted to stop. I think he is just getting used to the idea that I really like that once in awhile and it's not abusive lol. Anyone know how I can get him more comfortable with the idea?

2. thisnthat

thisnthat New Member

i think you started in the right direction by talking to your husband about it. That is the key to a great marraige is talking

3. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

I'd probably be a bit blunt with him since you two have already talked about it and broke the ice. Depending on the type of guy he is, this might range from saying something like "LOOK, drop the inhibitions and TAKE IT from me FOR ONCE!" to maybe something a bit more subtle like "I really need you to make me feel like a dirty little slut sometimes".

For me, the first one would probably cause me to go back to my neanderthal-like instincts and drag you to the cave......lol.

4. NewHere

NewHere New Member

Hehe yeah I might have to play a little role reversal and bonk him over the head and drag him to the bedroom. I would have to have all the toys and bondage stuff laid out already. Then lock the door until he uses it all on me :p

5. awakened

awakened New Member

I will do researc h and find something kinky, i am new at this and have only a few fantasies so far, Have got to find everything that is out there and have fun with it. i consider myself extremely open !!!!!!

6. Michellesoldman

^.....awww shit! if you start researching kink awakened, we ALL might be in trouble....lol.

NewHere......you do whatever you have to girl! I guess he'll either "get the message: or get the "bonk on the head", huh?:p

As for a kinky fantasy.......I just thought about how cool it would be to be dominated by a couple of women. I'd prefer that it be domination, not BDSM, humiliation, or anything like that....just dominated. But the biggest part of the fantasy would be for them to not allow me to cum for a few hours. I get oh so tired of quickies---which for me is longer than most spouses like----about 30 minutes. But I still kinda consider those to be quickies. I'd like to be dominated in such a way that they simply won't touch me if I'm getting close to climax. I would even be ok if they walked out of the room to let the hard-on subside, then came back in and restarted.

Gawd.....when "Mt. St. Gary" finally erupted...........

#6 Michellesoldman, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  7. NewHere

NewHere New Member

Haha both might be fun. maybe after I bonk him on the head I will tie him up and "bonk" him :p

8. Michellesoldman

Hahahaaaaaa that's funny!

9. Kermit

Gold Member

I've had a fucked up idea for years, tieing up a chick in bed and using vibrating nipple clamps, a vibrating stinger (a toy that penetrates the vagina and butt and vibrates the clit) and watching her have orgasm after orgasm for hours. Letting her have a 15 minute break every two hours or so.

Is that evil? :ugh

10. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

only if you don't stop when she passes out from pleasure/exhaustion

speaking from experience on having about an hour-hour and a half of pretty much non-stop orgasms, I *thought* I was going to pass out.. and my man was freaking out because I wasn't acting like myself

for me.. the vibrator on my clit would turn to torture quickly.. my clit gets super sensitive (and while I do enjoy pain) I'm not sure if I could handle hours of pain zipping though my clit

my kinkiest fantasy acted out? rape roleplay.. my ex and I did it frequently.. sometimes to the brink of going too far and it becoming entirely too realistic ("breaking in" to our apartment and "raping" me while I was asleep kinda screwed with my head until I realized it was him.. -he didn't break in, he had went out and I'd went to bed before he came home- no regrets tho ;) )

kinkiest fantasy? I'd love to be the centerpiece for a gangbang.. just a small one.. 4 or 5 guys doing whatever they wanted, just using me for their pleasure

the painslut in me would love to have my legs tied apart and my pussy be tortured to the point that mentally I could not handle it anymore - anything that wouldn't cause injury to or permanently scar me would be game with the exception or needles/piercing - though I do fantasize about being forced to have my hood pierced.. I want it done but part of me is way too scared to go through with it at this point

11. Kermit

Gold Member

Waste of power to use when she passes out and can't feel it

12. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

13. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

When I was young i did the threesomes WMW & MWM & it was okay. Ive ALWAYS had the rape fantasy but cant seem 2 find the way 2 bring it up. The thought of him just takin it really turns me on, not that we dont go at each other like we havent had sex in years all the time anyway!

14. Flame

Flame New Member

No, that's delicious!!!

I have so many fantasies that it's hard to choose my favorite, but they all involve force of some sort so the rape fantasy really gets me hot. What I love about it is not just being completely at his mercy, but also the power it gives the man or men. I love the games they can play once I am helpless - the cruelty, the mind-fuck - just as much as what they can do to me physically.

15. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

I always wanted to play an older school teacher, and have the girl as my much younger, high school student. Have her come to my class room after school and ask about a test or something and how she could get a better mark, thus her signaling signs of coming onto me. Then I would know that it's wrong, but give in and let her suck my already then hard cock. Then throw her on my desk and fuck her hard! Perhaps bend her over the desk and give her a nice spanking before giving her anal!

I've also always enjoyed the fantasy of having a teenage daughter and let her have her friend stay the night. Then in the middle of the night fuck her friend, like that movie 'American Beauty', or just having a old enough step daughter come visit but her mom wasn't home and leading to me cheating on her mother with her.
    Of course all of these involve me being much older..... I just always wanted to play the older guy. Who knows if I'll feel the same way when I actually get up there. :) Lol

16. litemyfire

litemyfire Member

My Gangbang

I would love to be laying on my back with my ass at the very edge of a cushioned table. My legs would be up in stirups spread wide like a gyno examation table. I would be wearing only a pair of silk thigh high stockings and black high heels.

Then one after another in order of penis size starting with the smallest to extremly large I want a whole line of men to fuck me in the ass.

I want everyone of them to cum deep in my ass. I would watch their faces contort with pleasure and listen to the sounds they make as they shoot their hot cum loads deep inside me. After a while the cum will be dripping out of my gaping butt hole.

It will feel so good knowing all these men are using my ass for their sexual gradification. I will really enjoy it when it gets to the point where the guys with the hugh cocks start doing me and stretching my butt hole wide open and are ramming it into me so deep that it feels like the head of their cocks is up in my stomach. Oh what a wonderful feeling to have my butt hole stretched so wide open and the feeling of those hugh cocks with massive heads zipping in and out of me and the feel of their thighs slamming against my butt with every hard stroke.................

And all that cum running back out of me.................

Also if any of these men want to take a nice long piss deep in my ass to rinse me out they are welcome to do so. Oh yah, a piss enema along with all that cum.

One added attraction would be to have a really super hot babe squat down on my face, so I can lick her pussy and butt hole while I am getting fucked so hard in the ass..........Ummm I can see it all taking place in my imagination as I type this here.

This is one of my deepest fantasies. It would be great to make this one come true.

Thoughs anyone?

17. kell260

kell260 New Member

If you (female) like to be submissive have your man blind fold you at first and tie you up. Then make you slowly cum but not too fast tease you when your close he stops then fucks you and shoots a big load in your pussy. Then he makes you cum with a vibrator and watches his cum get pushed out of your vagina contracts. Also using nipple suction devices to enhance the fun. My wife loves when I just take her by the arm to the bed without warning she protests some but once we get going she gets so wet. The other day I put her in bed and pulled her panties off started to lick her like crazy she came so hard I just kept going until she couldn't take it anymore and pushed me away but I sometimes even hold her hands away and keep licking she goes crazy wants me to stop but also wants more at the same time as it gets too sensitive. Then I spoon fucked her while sucking on her neck while I rubbed her clit. I could feel her pussy contracting as she came before I shot my load.

#17 kell260, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  18. litemyfire

litemyfire Member

Kell260 how is your story a Kinky Fantasy?

I think you have the wrong thread.

19. Paula

Gold Member

In this thread my fantasy will not be accepted.

So....

lines are empty :ugh

20. litemyfire

litemyfire Member

Paula why make a comment like that if your not going to share the fantasy?