Kind of curious

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by WizardTongue, Jun 12, 2015.

1. WizardTongue

Gold Member

Anyone ever done this? tumblr_my0ojsB3Pl1sfemcro1_400.gif How did you like it (men &women)? Kind of curious to try it out with the wife!!!

petergozinya, cum2cum4u, Mb91 and 4 others like this.
  2. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Yes, we did and it was nice, a lot have done it or want to do it but never admit it...........Damn pride;)

3. whybother

Gold Member

Never done it but She's fingered my ass so I can't say I would wouldn't but we've just never really had the desire.

WizardTongue likes this.
  4. phish

Gold Member

We did it and felt pretty good.

5. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I have no interest in doing this to anyone... But I've also never been with a man who was interested in it being done to him. I think my lack of interest is due to the fact that I tend to take submissive-ish roles and am not turned on by being dominant in the bedroom.

6. whybother

Gold Member

Interesting because I didn't really think of it as a dom thing as much as a bi curious thing.

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I think it is a bit dom/sub but it can't be too much bc the guy is allowing it (in most cases). It's more of the feeling than actual control. That being said, I'm not really sure what I'd get out of it.
    One user explained to me how loving/sensual it can be for her to peg her SO. It changed my view of it. She makes love to her husband.
    I'm still not sure I'd try it :)

8. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I'm not saying that men who participate in this are subs. I'm saying that the act of fucking a man with a strap on is too dominant of a position for ME. I like when the guy is in the lead. Of course, I realize that the 'control' is constantly being passed back and forth, but some things are of no interest to me.

Also, wanting a female to peg you doesn't imply that you're bi or interested in men at all.

petergozinya, AGFUNK, Barent and 2 others like this.
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Would it serve your submissive nature for a man to tell / ask you to please him that way?
    While I seem to have no response to prostate stimulation, I understand the level of pleasure it brings to those who respond to it and even staright guys without bi interest / curiosity enjoy it.

petergozinya likes this.
  10. Meee

Gold Member

I have no interest in doing this to the boyfriend.

11. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

It wouldn't make me interested in it, mostly because I'm not turned on by a man being in a vulnerable/submissive state... even if he's the one who asked for it. I don't typically participate in dom/sub play, but I do like for a man to be in control in the bedroom. I don't need to think of him as my 'master', but I do like feeling like I'm 'his'.

But regardless, I see and acknowledge your point. While giving a blow job, I am ultimately in control. Any man who thinks he's in control during a blowjob will think differently if I were to clamp my jaw. Yet, I like when he grabs my head, I like when he fucks my mouth. And while I do get turned on, the whole act is more for him than it is for me. I like the fact that in that moment, it's about his pleasure and not mine. I like feeling as if he's just using my mouth for the pleasure it brings. (For the record, I've met reluctance when I asked the semi-SO and not-so-SO to do this. They've both been raised to not treat women as sex toys and both have been caught off guard when I've asked otherwise.)

Control and dominance are fluid.

WizardTongue and jt _couple2012 like this.
  12. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

For us it's just fun regardless who is doing what. We rotate power, control and moves. None of us is a sub or a dom, we take these things the simplest possible way exploring and satisfying each other. Just fun.

Redline1, phish and whybother like this.
  13. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

And that's fine. Everyone is turned on by different things. I have no issue partaking in activities that sustain or increase my arousal. But something like pegging a man would actually turn me off-- so I choose not to partake. And this is my explanation as to why it'd turn me off.

whybother and jt _couple2012 like this.
  14. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

I totally agree. Actually, even us don't like it sometimes. Sexuality is so complex:)

WizardTongue likes this.
  15. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
    image.jpg I like clowns does anyone else? If not the above clown joke applies :)

WizardTongue likes this.
  16. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Rainbow, I see your point. the anal is not for me but interested in seeing what makes you tick.
    I like the oral thing where expected to use and grab the head now that my friend often places my hands on her shoulder or head while sucking me. I know in the end she is in control and doing it for me, but it pleases her to feel a bit used for me. Me too :)

17. littleshow

Gold Member

pegging, i dig it

18. Redline1

Gold Member

I want to try. The wife knows also but is reluctant to do it. She avoids discussing it. But will finger my ass and enjoys seeing me on my knees while I give her a show. She has even had her dildo against my asshole pushing it just hard enough for me to feel the pressure..... I usually explode at that point. That's how I know she knows I want it bad from her.

For me she is trying to get past the thought of it being a male on male thing only. I think it comes down to whether she is ready for it also. Both have to be ready to try something new and she knows I'm ready, willing and wanting..... So I'll just keep on doing what I can and see what happens.

I have dildo'd myself a handful of times and think I like it. It's different when by myself. I feel ashamed after. But in the same note I think I would love it if she was there using the dildo on me or strap on.

19. travis beck

Gold Member

She pegs me once or twice a week. I love it! It feels great and she says it has made me better in bed because I'm more responsive to her now that I know what penetration feels like.

we now have three different sized dildos. We have to work up to the big one, but when we do, it is amazing!

Mb91 and Redline1 like this.
  20. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

afraid it does not float my boat LOL - each to their own !:)

Redline1 likes this.