Kenyan man who had sex with goat sentenced to 10 years imprisionment

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Silverfox, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Silverfox

Gold Member

2. Mikey22

Gold Member

This is interesting,Of course it is totaly wrong After all God did create women for a reason, But what surprises me is I've allways asumed Kenya was just some 3rd. world shit hole where everyone is in poverty and un educated. Maybe I'll do some research on the place. But if he has to serve 10 years for it. I bet he wont do it again.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

A while back there was a newspaper article from the same country reporting a black and white goat was sentenced to imprisonment for car stealing. Witnesses said that the alleged thief turned himself into a goat to elude arrest by police.
    Go figure but either way not a good place for goats apparently.

#3 lbushwalker, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  4. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Poor man, or should I say poor bloody goat I wonder if the goat will be able to visit? :ugh

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Bleating shame!
    I wonder what they will call junior; Capra Arrestus?

6. Country_Lily

Gold Member

Lmao oh no.....good name though lol

7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

It's interesting how hostile people are to those who they don't understand. I would like to point out that having sex with a goat is legal in your state. I'm assuming you live in Alabama based on your post in the NFL thread. Maybe some extra research before ethnocentrically insulting other cultures.

Just because a places economy is poor and people are uneducated by western standards doesn't make you better than them. Tribal people don't need education, or economy, and they have a right to self determinate and be autonomous.

#7 ninja08hippie, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  8. Mikey22

Gold Member

Wow! I did not know sex with a goat in my state was legeall. Yes your right, I am Hostile to an extent, I do have conservitive views on a lot of isues Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone. Sometimes it comes out naturally.

9. Mikey22

Gold Member

BTW. Where did you find that?...I looked it up. All I could find was Lawyer sites.

If that is a tribal country and is aceptable Why did he get 10 years in jail?...Why do we even know about it? And I never said I was better than anyone, I'm educationally challanged myself,

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Because even though kenya has a lot of tribes, there are enough capitalists to have a modern democratic government. Part of the problem is like what you said, they are uneducated and democracy doesn't work unless people actually understand the issues. If people aren't well educated, they turn to religion, which has no constitution, so preachers can interpret their holy book however they wish and get an army of followers who won't ask any questions. Think of the tea party's campaign against the gays in our country, except put it in a country where almost the entire population's lives revolve around their religion and have almost no contact with people with opposing views to make them think for themselves. Mob rule has been a powerful tool in the christian playbook since the crusades, and all cultures and religions have been guilty of it at some point.

And here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia_and_the_law_in_the_United_States Oddly, there seems to be no pattern, both progressing and conservative states allow it and ban it. My guess is that most states don't have to explicitly ban it, I notice it's legal in my state, but it would be convicted as animal abuse.

#10 ninja08hippie, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  11. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yes your right about that. They do prosicute all the time for animal abuse. Usually dog fighting,Chicken fighting,Puppy mills,To many cats dogs etc. I still find it odd that I'm in the middle of those red states where it is a felony. I personally don't find the goat sexually apealing,So I won't be testing it out, But since we have ben discussing this the last couple of days. It would not surprise me one bit if it shows up on the local news. I'll post it on here if it does.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Kind of puts a different spin on the saying "playing the goat" o_O

13. bigjay

bigjay Member

Beastiality is nasty

14. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I don't care what anyone says. I was only helping it over the fence. ;)

losixxx, chikinlil and Silverfox like this.
  15. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

my momma had a goat farm lol just saying and nonono goats are ugly she had chickens and ducks to just saying rflmao tff and no i didnt have sex with any of them but i dared my brother to stick his in a calfs mouth one time thought he was gonna die when that thing started sucking on it had his balls and all he started yelling for help so i did wat any good brother would do grabed him by the shoulders and pulled like hell i think after that he said he wasnt gonna be my brother anymore rflmao like i can help if he is stupid thats his fault lmao