kegel?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cantoon, Feb 3, 2008.

1. cantoon

cantoon New Member

gals...have you done "kegels" during sex and the guy obviously reacted, maybe had an orgasm soon after you started?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, my hubby says it feels good, but can hurt if I squeeze too hard, so I have to be careful.

3. oneil

oneil New Member

i had one girl that could do it and man it felt great god i miss her

4. Chelsea60

Chelsea60 New Member

Kegels are a good thing to do.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Same here, basically. Apparently, I have some really strong kegels, and if I squeeze too hard then it can actually hurt. Doing kegel exercises really works. :)

6. Dreama

Gold Member

I know! When I first started doing them, it was hard to believe that it would actually help.

7. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

I like to kegel just after he comes inside me while he is still inside. It puts him into spasms until he tells me to stop. Not bad for a girl who likes to take in a fist now and then.

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I kegel most of the time while we are having sex, except when I orgasm and lose control for a few minutes. I, like doriegirl, like to do it after he comes and is still inside me too.

9. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I've worked out pretty consistantly since I was young. Most of my work outs involve at least 10 or so minutes working on core stability exercises. They're not the same as kegel exercises but it works the pelvic muscles as well as more generally the diaphragm and abdominals. I have experimented with kegel exercises mainly because I plan on getting pregnent in the next year or so, but I've stuck with the core stablility just because its better for my body overall. I got quite annoyed once when a previous boyfriend described me as being tight, mainly because I thought it was a little crude, but everybody wants to be thought of as a good shag so in the end I took it as a compliment and became a little more aware of the effect of my downstairs muscles..

Every time your work a muscle as well as it developing you get more control of it. I naturally clench up expecially during the later stages of sex, but I can also choose to contract my muscles to a certain degree. My hubby has always tended to last a lot longer than me, to the point where it can become painful. This was improved slightly when we stopped using condoms but the main solution was for me after I had my orgasam (or occassionally 2) to start putting as much pressure as I could on him. Which helped him finish.

But the sex is only a secondary benefit the main reason for doing any exercise is your own health.

#9 sarah_rslp, Feb 20, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2008