Kegel Exercises

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by suges, Aug 12, 2011.

1. suges

suges New Member

Apparently it supposed to help control orgasm and last longer.

Has anyone done kegel exercises with noticeable results? How effective is it?

Any input will be appreciated.

2. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I am currently practicing Kegels in order to last longer. I think it will work though. I think you can make it a "Mind over matter" type thing

3. Essene

Gold Member

Stopping yourself urinating, then releasing (repeating in even intervals) is also a great way to "train" the pubococcyges muscles. This aids in controlling anything muscular that occurs in the pelvic region. I've gotten cramps in that area while climaxing, and (as apposed to hurting) it felt great.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

If you feel close to coming and squeeze hard, you won't come. It really is that simple. Two other basic Tantric practices are also very simple. One is to keep your eyes open, which isn't hard when you are with a beautiful woman, and the other is to breathe slowly, regularly and deeply. Combine all three and you will have full control over when you want to orgasm.

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Yes something I need to do. Kegel is another word for pelvic floor exercises right?

I did them post-births but not as often as I should've now it's just not cool at all. I mean I'm not incontinent but I am pretty "loose" :(

Oh but after learning how to contract and release those muscles orgasm has been easier to achieve (Staying on topic)

6. Essene

Gold Member

At least you're honest.

Yes, they are pelvic floor exercises and are QUITE important for post or pre-birth mothers to do.

7. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I once was with super kegel woman. I think they are cumming out with a comic book for her. She was awesome and could milk you dry with her pussy. So sad it was a one time adventure. Don't even know her name anymore

8. suges

suges New Member

So, sticking to the topic

How effective is it, for those who are experienced in this? Was it worth your effort?

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think I posted this: If you feel close to coming and squeeze hard, you won't come. It really is that simple. Reading back, yes I did.

10. wetness1

Gold Member

I think you need to stick at it and keep doing the exercises daily. You can do them anywhere, sitting down watching tv, whilst urinating (as said) etc.

It does take some time. You won't see results instantly. I think that's what disheartens a lot of pple and they just give up.

11. nilubaba007

nilubaba007 New Member

you contact me on my mail i will give you ejaculation control ebook. worth price ($49) free of cost.may email is [personal info deleted by moderator]:phat and it is realy work for you....................

#11 nilubaba007, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2011
  12. SexualObject

SexualObject New Member

I have a friend who bought Ben-Wa Balls at a sex toy party we were at. She swears by them. They're like heavy ping pong balls you insert and try to keep inside against gravity. I've never tried it, so I can't speak to their effectiveness.

13. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I loooove it, it makes me almost cum just from doing them. I do them while my man is about to cum, he loves it too!

14. Paula

Gold Member

it gives me stronger and screaming orgasms.

There are so many things to know about sex, you will be surprised. Even the colour of seamen.