Keeping balls in place during sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by matsumo, Feb 14, 2009.

1. matsumo

matsumo New Member

Hey everyone, I'm hoping you can enlighten me on an issue I have been having during sex. This is also my first post here.

My testicles have always been quite sensitive. It might be due to the fact that I bruised my right one playing sports in high school, and it never quite healed back to the way it was. Aggressive touch and moving them around too much during sex will cause me pain, but I usually manage.

For the past couple of weeks I have been seeing a new girl. She is wonderful but I don't feel like I am able to satisfy her completely. During sex she will usually ask me to go faster but I'll start to get pain and have to stop for a while, and most the of time I need to finish her off orally or by fingering. I've tried clutching my balls so they don't flail around or smack against her ass too much (that gives me terrible pain when thrusting fast), but it's a clumsy approach and isn't possible in all positions. And I rather have both my hands free during sex for obvious reasons.

My question is, is there some sort of device I can wear that doesn't look too weird that would help keep my balls in place during sex and keep them from flailing around. I know I have so much more to give speed wise but the pain is holding me back. She says it doesn't bother her but I know that she won't put up with it forever. All replies are appreciated! Thanks in advance.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't have any pointers for your bouncing balls, but, I just have to ask: have you talked to your doctor about the pain? What did he say? How long ago did you bruise yourself?

3. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

umm bro...something is way more wrong than "i bruised one in high school playing sports" you MAY have something more serious going on....you better talk to your doctor if the pain is like that. I know everyone is different but my wife will pull, squeeze and suck on my balls while giving me head and it doesn't hurt at all.

4. matsumo

matsumo New Member

I've consulted several urologists for the pain, the prevailing opinion is that I've sustained damage to nerves in that area which may be permanent (it was about 5 years ago), but since it doesn't cause me pain except during intercourse, it's generally been dismissed as a mild ailment. The only option to get rid of it seems to be surgery, but one of the complications of the procedure in question is losing your balls, and I don't honestly think castration is worth solving this problem. ;)

Still looking for some ideas.

5. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I'd perhaps suggest you try more positions that reduce that flapping about and continue to consult people who may be able to try and retify the problem. It may be a twisted artery or something like that (listen to me, all doctor like, I really have no idea what I'm crapping on about).

Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, doggy with her moving back and forth instead of you, spooning, you on your side and her at a 90 degree angle with her legs over your body.
    I'm know there's loads more but that's all I can think of at the moment.

6. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

It's certainly possible there's a nerve damage thing, but an ultrasound on your boys wouldn't hurt either. But, if it's not a health issue then there are devices sold on the internet, called cock rings and ball fixators and ball separators etc. Could they perhaps do the trick for you? Not to mention they look hot!