karma's a motherfucker!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gearhead, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Gearhead

Gold Member

so this girl ive known easily ten years, we started talking and becoming more serious well all of the sudden she gets kicked out of her house so me being the way to nice guy that i am i hlep her out i k now someone who has a room for rent and i took care of the first month i set her up and just said look when you get on your feet pay me back it wasnt a whole lot of money its just the principal, well as time goes on about another month or so she starts telling me she has feelings for me and we werent exactly dating yet but we might as well have been i wasnt looking at anyone else and she told me she wasnt either (i always have looked at other women...its a bad habbit but i seriously stopped looking) and one night we went out to dinner i took her home and we slept with each other nothing really kinky it was the first time i lit candles and i actually loved this girl like im 22 and ive never trusted anyone this much i dont trust my mom this much at the end of the night she goes put a hickey on my neck i want everyone to know im yours (i dont do hickeys they look trashy i think) and because ive got alot of feelings for her i do it to make her happy...well the next morning i go to wake her up with cofee and flowers..she answers the door with a hickey on the otherside of her neck and tells me that she met someone else and that she didnt want me like that anymore...i felt like an idiot that someone i trusted that much and i felt used and yeah i was really angry about it well anyways this guy that was soo much better than me...married with 3 kids....yup..shes all happy and telling my sister shes found the one and all this bullshit...today he told her to kick rocks because she called his wife and told her about them...and you know who she calls...me saying i made a mistake all this bullshit i told her to go to hell with a coolaid smile on my face:D just had to vent...like am i in the wrong? cuz i kind of feel that way

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'd make haste to a VD clinic to have myself tested if I were you. She sounds like the type that would give you a disease.

3. Gearhead

Gold Member

i wore a rubber and i already checked..im good for now

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Your better off without her full stop:ugh
    What a great way to repay someone who's helped you out in time of need.:mad
    Im wondering why she got kicked out in the first place?
    she obviously deserved it.....:eyes

5. Northside

Gold Member

I know you feel bad, but think of what that married guy is facing. In the old movies they called those kind of chicks "gold diggers." She's a psyco troublemaker calling his wife. A word of advice, if a chick can't take care of herself and needs your help to get by, she will be a drag on you as long as you know her.

6. badboy101

badboy101 New Member

Man, sorry to hear that, what a really shitty way to treat someone. She doesn't deserve you, the sooner you can put her out of your mind and move on, the better

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

*hugs*

What a using little s**t she was, doing that to you.

Hope things are on the up

8. loveit247

Gold Member

I hope she is hurting like hell right now. She will get her comeuppance!

9. badboy101

badboy101 New Member

Yeah, dam straight. What comes around, goes around