[Ask a Girl] K-Y INTENSE Arousal Gel??

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Trond, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Trond

Gold Member

Since this gel is designed for women, I will ask the girls here. Have you tried K-Y INTENSE Arousal Gel?

Here's the official description:
    Taking pleasure to a whole new level. K-Y® INTENSE™ Arousal Gel for Her is a uniquely formulated arousal gel for women that allows you to intensify your time together. A single drop of K-Y® INTENSE™ Arousal Gel creates a unique rush of pleasure and sensations on the clitoris. Seventy five percent of women who used K-Y® INTENSE™ Arousal Gel for Her experienced feelings of heightened arousal, sexual pleasure, and intensity where it counts most.

I am more than a little bit skeptical about ads or commercials that sound too good to be true (it probably is). Still, it would be interesting to know if anyone here has tried it.

2. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

No,but now you've certainly got me interested!

3. need4more

need4more New Member

I have it but honestly it didn't do anything for me. It says only use a drop or two but even when I used more....... a Big Nothing:ugh

I bought the fire and ice his and her set but we haven't tried them yet. I do like the fire and ice condoms though but he didn't.

4. PlayfulTip

PlayfulTip New Member

I used to do sex toy parties and we had a cream that would help to get ladies in the mood. I tried everything I sold and there are some creams that do actually work. I was literally dripping wet after a few minutes of putting the cream on my clit. I believe the active ingredient was mint which caused the tingling sensation. I may not be the best candidate to give my opinions however, because I am usually in the mood already.

I have not tried this KY gel yet though.What is the main active ingredient?

5. Woody81

Woody81 Member

We've tried the intense and the fire n ice. The intense wasn't all it was cracked up to be. And she said the fire n ice burned uncomfortable for her.

We use Gun Oil silicone or water based. Well worth it if we ever use the stuff.

6. need4more

need4more New Member

Looked it up and this is what it says
    PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Tocopherol, Niacin, Fragrance.

I can see mint working......:D popping a mint in mouth before oral is great!

7. need4more

need4more New Member

he had same reaction with fire and ice condoms, which is probably why the liquids are unopened. But I sure liked it.

8. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Niacin? That's a vitamin supplement known to cause "Flushing" of the skin in some people when taken orally.Strange!!

9. cheeze

cheeze New Member

why does that sound familiar

10. awakened

awakened New Member

This product and others I have tried really never do what they say. But mint based liquids do feel nice, especially when he gently blows on it .

11. Trond

Gold Member

Thanks for the feedback folks! I got another K-Y ("yours+mine") instead. Looks like we sure need a lot of lubes, so two bottles (one for me and one for her) sort of makes sense. OK, I know we could have just used more of one "all-round" type, but it has its charm. ;)

12. tangomikee

tangomikee New Member

Clean your teeth before sex....like you should do anyway, but don't rinse your mouth very thoroughly, mint toothpaste gets my girlfriend going!! (straight off to the bathroom to rinse her pussy!!!):lol

13. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Okay now it makes sense why Niacin is an ingredient!
    Read this:pay attention to the lower part of the article that talks about the Niacin Flush.
    Does not sound very pleasant taken orally...
    but maybe,applied topically,one could hypothesize that it would increase blood flow to the area and "stimulate"??

Niacin Flush

14. octavius

Gold Member

It didn't do anything more for my wife than regular good quality lubricant. But, some of the ladies at work really like things like this and say it makes a big difference for them.