Just wondering.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hoonos, Jan 8, 2011.

1. hoonos

hoonos New Member

I've been wondering if anybody else has noticed the number of men who proudly state that they have fathered children with as many as twenty different women without marrying any of them?
    Should this trend continue, it's inevitable that at some point in time their children will start having intercourse with each other without even knowing the consequences.
    The main question I suppose is just how will society find a way to provide for all the and idiots that will be born by these unions.
    :eek

2. igor

Gold Member

And just where have you seen this? I guess it's not terribly unusual for a guy to have bed 20 gals but to get them all pregnant - I hafta wonder.

Inbreeding can result in problems, just what they all are I am not sure, just look at the way these damned animal breeders breed dogs and what problems that has caused. There are reasons that there are laws prohibiting marrying anyone close than your 3rd or 4th cousin.

3. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I have never heard of this either...or at least have not seen anything like it where I live

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

I have heard of this, but for political correctness I'm not saying where or with whom it seems to be "a thing".

I'm the proud parent of two....by the same woman, that I've been married to for 24yrs.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Never come across this either but if I did would immediately call social security/tax dep to let them know some geezer owes alimony payments.
    Low life like that cause life long pain to all affected including the tax payer.

6. DazzleKitty

DazzleKitty New Member

My brother is a parole officer and he actually hears this all the time from his clients. I think one of them had over 20 kids with different moms and he was proud of it while calling the women degrading names.

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

My father was an LCSW for the Department of Corrections and this is pretty common.

It's a sad statement on our society.