Just when I thought..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Darkesheart, May 30, 2007.

1. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

Just when I thought things would get better because my ex has been dealt with finally, things go all topsy turvy again. I will be around, though not sure how much. My sister-in-law is back in the hospital, and has to have another open heart surgery. The last time that they did this, she had to have a triple bypass. And they had the blockages fixed, but they are back again. Since her last surgery she has been in and out of the hospital because of problems with her heart meds and her insulin that she is on. Another concern this time though is that she is also on dialysis, though at the same time its easier for her to get her treatments because she is in the hospital. But to make a long story short, my brother is a wreck because of this and I have been the strong one through it all when all I want to do is break down because of all the pressure.

On top of that, three days after my sister-in-law went into the hospital my great-aunt went back in. She has been in a nursing home for a long time and has been in the hospital 6 times in the last eighteen months. The last time that she was in before this, one of her lungs had collapsed and they had her on 90% oxygen. We thought we were going to lose her at that time. Somehow she pulled through at that time. But this last friday she passed away at 4:27 AM. It's been hard because I am not able to be there to say goodbye. But it is even harder for my older brother because he was closer to her than any of us kids. And he can't be there either.

I will be around, just not sure how coherent I wil be for a bit. If anyone wants to contact me, just drop me a pm and I will give you my email. Might be the easiest way to get ahold of me right now as I will most likely be silent for some time.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You take care, hun! We'll miss you, and look forward to your return, when the time is right for you.

Make sure you take care of yourself, too. :grouphug

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Im sure Rose echoes the sentiments of all of us Anna,
    Heres hoping that things improve for your family and yourself:)

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sorry to hear your life is in such turmoil. Keep your chin up, things will get better in time.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Take whatever time you need, and spend as much time with your family as you can bear in this time of need. We'll be here when you get back. *hugs*

6. pirouette

Gold Member

I'm sad to hear how difficult things are in your life right now. :(

I wish I could say, "Hang in there. Things will get better. blah, blah, blah...". But none of those words ever seem to help when tragedy is this great. All I can do is send a positive thought out to you reminding you that someday you will feel joy again. It may not be soon, but it will happen.