Just smile

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by runforyoulife, Aug 1, 2012.

1. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

So to cover a few details before I explain. I am currently going through a divorce, and have taken a little time off from the strange. I have come to realize many things. One being that weird makes me oh so horny, and so does dubstep.... anyway.... I found myself last night, and tonight as well, horny as hell.

Last night I smoked and was in a pretty good mood as I start painting. I am searching through my play list for some good tunes. I end up listening to a playlist that consisted of many different songs. As I paint and the music keeps playing, I focus deeper and deeper on my painting. My thoughts drifting away. Soon I find myself thinking about one of my past flings. An amazing lover that could pleasure me for hours and make me orgasm as many times as I pleased. My hips began to circle as I sat with my legs crossed on the floor, gazing into my painting. I began to draw circles, long brush strokes of circular movement.

My neck began to roll with the music, my paint brush landed between my teeth as I raised my hands in the air and swayed my head. My hair brushing against my shoulders, I opened my eyes and found that I was biting my lip. I was feeling pleasure just from the thoughts of him spreading my legs. Soon I was lost in the music, paint brush in water, and hips moving through the air. I danced across my living room, moving my feet in circular movements. I switched off my lights. My brightly colored christmas lights fill the room. My heart races as my body moves in slow motion. I lower my hands from above my head and feel my body.

I move my hands down, caressing my face, feeling my lips. Hugging my shoulders I move my hands to the crease of my shirt, feeling the cotton texture beneath my hands. Clinching underneath the crease I pulled the shirt over my head. Feeling the smoothness run across my cheeks, I pulled my hair through the shirt and threw it on the floor. I replaced my hands on my breast and squeezed my nipples beneath my fingers ... yea like that. I moved my hands across my stomach, caressing every inch. Smooth and a bit chilly.......

I just wanted fucked. I just wanted to feel hips move between my thighs, sweat increasing, heart rates faster, heavy breathing. I wanted to be pleased.

I moved my hands lower and fingered my pantie line. Dainty lace, soft. I slipped my thumbs beneath the edge of my pantie line and slipped my undies down. (Yes, that means I did not have pants on.) I found myself crouched on the floor, popping my hips to the music, and running my hands across my thighs. I wanted to be filled.

Soon I found myself laying across the couch, rubbing my body all over the edge as if I found my gold, my treasure, the creator of bed sheet stains. I spread my legs on the edge of the couch and rubbed my pussy across edge. My clit rubbed on the edge and felt amazing. But it wasn't enough.

Mind you I forgot all of my toys at the ex'es place. Yea go figure. But this will not stop me.

I was imaging a round long item in my head. Oh my... my hair brush.
    I made my way into the bathroom. Then back to the couch. I placed a pillow beneath my upper pelvic and stomach area. I was soaked, and slid the brush handle inside my warm juiciness. Oh how happy my pussy felt. As my clit rubbed against he pillow my stomach clenched, along with my pussy. The brush glided across my g spot, messaging every inch. I moaned and soon enough cum all over my couch. An amazing cum, leaving behind a trail of happiness.

Oh time for clean up.

Now I pick up my hair brush and just smile ;)

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Was just thinking about you today as I was wishing for a return of the personalities I've known on here.......and here u are, sexy as ever.....

3. KayaOC

KayaOC New Member

O_O ...wow... I wish I was there

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Apart from a lot of errors, it was good. Cool to see you back RFYL, been a while. :)

5. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

He he! I was definitely not sober. Thank ya :)

6. wetness1

Gold Member

Sounds like you had an amazing time, certainly aroused me reading it ;)