just questions and stuffs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hockey9019, Feb 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hockey9019

hockey9019 Banned

hey this is my first time posting on here but i got a serious question...my gf and i have been together for like 8 months almost and weve had sex alot...but everytime we have had sex...we cant "pop the cherry" because like it hurts alot for her and we both love each other alot and she wants to but shes scared...and only way it really will reach it all the way is if shes on top...any one have any suggestions...my aim is nmuhockey20 and yeah...but whats good is if her parents wanna take her to a doctor to see if shes sexually active then they will be like hmmm nope...but we both wanna do this and just everytime it wont hit it all the way..its like its up higher then normal or somtin..also...we want to have sex without a condom and go all the way and let me go off inside her...anyone have any b-control ideas that we dont need a parent....condoms suck...haha we all agree on it.... :D ...but yeah...if someone can help me out on this stuff it would be cool....thanks

2. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Sounds like to me that one or both of you are not old enough to be in this message board......... :eek

3. hockey9019

hockey9019 Banned

young? like 15? no we are both 19 years old...so we arent too young..

4. Collective

Collective New Member

If your 19 why in the world would her parents take her to the doctor to see if shes sexually active.
    Born at night but not last night. :)

and you are young even at 19 :phat

5. jojo

jojo New Member

Does seem a bit sus, but some parents are fairly strict and have the whole "you live under my house, you follow my rules" deal going on.

6. hockey9019

hockey9019 Banned

and thats how it is...we are both in college and shes living with her parents..and they are exactly...u live under my roof ur under my rules deal..so yeah...anyone have any thing where we can get like some good birthcontrol or somtin...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.