just no orgasm

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mcbean, Oct 8, 2006.

1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

Ok firstly, I don’t suffer from size issues in the penis area; I've got that covered lol. At the same time my gf if not anything is smaller then average. So you would think the sex would be ok, it’s always been fine with past girls. My problem is whilst I can get my gf to orgasm through clitoral stimulation I cannot through penetration. Now my gf is new to sex so I though it might take her some time to warm up to the idea of penetration orgasms. At the same time I was wondering could it be she’s not very sensitive down there. Can anyone help me?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

That's more common then you think. Many women cannot cum from intercourse and need clitoral stimulation to orgasm.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

How NEW to sex??

4. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

try using toys...Use a vobrator to stimulate her clit while you're going for the gold...worked for an ex of mine, she just wasn't very sensitive during intercourse...

5. mcbean

mcbean New Member

shes new as in less then 5 months, i do use vibs sometimes, but ive not needed them in the past 4 other girls. i find it a lil less sensual i would like 2 jus concentrate on the penetration rather then continuously work both hands as well as penetration just 2 make her cum it gets laborious feels more like a workout then a sexual experience. It gets to the point where I'm working on her so much I sacrifice my own pleasure and by the time I get her to cum I'm too buggered to try and get off myself.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

There are ways to stimulate her clit without 'working' at it.
    Certain positions can facilitate her experiencing that sensation, while you are enjoying penetration. It may take some concentration on your part - to keep the position and movement right - but it's worth a try.

If you are relatively long, she could lay on her stomach, and you enter from behind (pussy, not anal). The movement of the bedsheets, etc., will usually rub her clit, giving her pleasure. Also, if she is not inhibited, she could put her hand down there and stimulate her spot. Or let her lay on the vib.

Then too, there is the "CAT" method. Basically, it's 'missionary' style, but once you get in position, you move upward about 4 inches. Instead of the basic in-and-out movement, do more of a rocking motion. You 'rock' your cock inward, then she 'rocks' her pussy toward you. Every time a rocking movement takes place, it is rubbing her clit.

Since she's so new, she probably doesn't have the personal knowledge of her eroginous spots. She may not know how to focus the feeling of those areas yet. You could help her discover wonderful things about herself, if you have patience. And, of course, you would be recieving pleasure as well! ;)

7. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

If you're feeling especially flexible, Try a missionary position where you get plenty of leverage and can hold yourself up with only one arm (please note this was used in the back seat of a car) , then get your other hand down there and stimulate her clitoris while thrusting, vary the rhythms up to see if one combination gets the desired result. :brow

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Plain old missionary works fine for my fiance and I. Though we do like to try other positions, if we're looking for something quick for both of us, missionary does the job.

9. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Sometimes I use a variation of what A1 suggested above. I put my wife's butt up on a pillow, I kneel in front of her and penetrate her while my torso remains upright. While thrusting slowly, I reach down and rub her clit with my fingers or thumb moisturizing it with my saliva and some of her wetness. After a while, she will cum and while she cums I start to thrust more quickly and deeply. She usually rocks the bed when I do that as she cums really hard. Of course, our FAVORITE positon is "69"!!! Whether you do "69" or not, get down there and LICK her clit and she WILL cum unless she feels uncomfortable with that for some reason, however, once she cums from being licked, I daresay that she will lose any objections to it!

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Better words have not been said on SF for a long time.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

Getting warmed up with oral, then switching to missionary always works for me!