Just me!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexyme, Aug 11, 2011.

1. sexyme

sexyme New Member

Good Day to all SF members,

Well i found a perfect feeling last night. I just met a guy in a bar. Hes cutie and handsome. He entered the bar and sitted in the left side and he saw drinking alone in a table. He approach me and said 'hi can i join you?'. Well i answer 'sure why not just to have a good image of him. I can see his masculine body and i can feel the fire burning on my body. Well it turns me 'ON' to see that kind of body and the looks. He told me his name and then ordered a buckle of beer. But i didnt drink beer on that night. I just ordered a ladies drink. We talk an hour and i can say that hes the type of a guy whose expressive and not boring to talk. A few hours passed, i get to the comfort room to retouch, and i didnt expect him to follow me inside and cornered me in as side then tell me straightly that he feels aN ERECTION and had a precum when were talking. I was shocked but im capable of that move coz i have a lot of experience like this. Well i just dressed a red short gown on that night w/ the clevedge open. I got wet when he cornered me and kissed me. Well i like him, then let him what he likes.

He pull me on his arms and touch my booty. The hot on his body and mine expload like were gonna make a scene inside the comfort room. He kiss and kissed each other up and down. He pissed my nipples and it feels like im goona touch my pussy and fingered it, well he touched it already. I touched also his hard cock and there i can feel his precum and it will expload more if i let him entered his cock to my pussy but suddenly we stop coz we can heared some people outside shouting 'whats happening inside?'. I didnt noticed that he locked the door, maybe he dont want somebody disturbed us inside. I pushed him back coz i can resist too if somedody caught us there doing some PDA, well in a public CR so i neat myself first then go out first. I dont know if he follows right away. Maybe i was a little bit drunk on that time and also him coz he drink all the beer he ordered. I think he was disappionted when i pushed him away.

From that night til now, i didnt see/met the guy again.:eyes:eyes

2. Essene

Gold Member

"He pissed my nipples..." I laughed.

It sounds interesting. Why didn't the two of you exchange phone numbers?

3. Raw7712

Raw7712 New Member

Wow learn to type. This alone makes it very unbelievable. Prolly didn't happen

4. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

She IS from the Philippines. Maybe English isn't her native language, hmmm?

T

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Like I said in another post, please try to be respectful to all of our members here on the forum.

Not everyone on the forum has English as their first language. Some have to use translators. Please remember this when reading posts with broken English.

6. inchaosandriots

....or autocorrect has struck again.

"pissed" was probably supposed to be "pinched".

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I know I literally lol'd at pissed. I figured autocorrect struck again. Not being mean just throwing that out there that that was a funny read.

Anyways that sounded pretty hot. You shoulda taken him home or let him have you.

8. sayss18

Gold Member

This is a really sexy story, you should have just said to the people shouting get lost I'm not done yet! Meeting a sexy stranger and just having hot, passionate sex with them is such a erotic fantasy.

9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

The problem is that the men will want to join and the wrong kind of men will force themselves in to take over.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Sounds like you and him should have gone somewhere to continue, and without judging, I agree it's not good to start something with a guy when you won't finish it, he won't want you after if he thinks like me.