just for those who care.....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by curiouskitty, Dec 4, 2012.

1. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

and those who follow my posts & try to help me with my boyfriend sex issues, i just masturbated & feel so much better! hahaha, damn. i wish he would actually care about satisfying me -_-

sorry for those who read this & don't care! but i just want to let you all know that im not pissed off any more (;

best wishes full of sex,

- curiouskitty

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've been following your posts and I've got to say that I think something is wrong with him. If he won't even attempt to satisfy you in anyway for months now then you need to have a serious talk with him. He can't use the excuse that he's tired all the time that's not right and it's not fair. Especially if you get him off and he does absolutely nothing for you.

From your posts it seems like he's only enthusiastic about sex when you two were on vacation together. He has to learn how to desire sex with you even when he works.

When you two do have sex is it only on his off days or do you also have sex on some of the days he works?

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I am glad to hear that masturbating made you feel better. Sometimes jerking off makes me feel worse. I have followed your posts and I must admit. I don't understand him. I am a guy who falls under the category of thinking about sex all the time. I don't think I have ever said no to sex. Sometimes I have planned to say no but when the opportunity comes up my dick trumps my brain and says yes. I think most guys on this forum are like me. I wonder if there are other relationship forums that might have guys who aren't as sexual as us who could give you some insight.

4. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

Good to hear that you have your stress reliever. And like the others I have followed your post and do not understand your mate. Glad to hear you are not mad anymore.