Just discovered this site, enjoy reading the stories, learning & some advice giving 2

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Voracious, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Voracious

Voracious New Member

I am brand spanking new here but have enjoyed many forums of various interests since I got the net years ago. Enjoy the community when people come together with a shared interest, whatever that topic may be.

I am happily married 20+ years, have had a recent explosion in my sex drive, entered that "cougar" stage as the term seems to imply. I love reading about Sex (bought about $200 in books in the last 2 yrs), talking about sex, listening to others stories, questions, giving advice about sex (& relationships) and of coarse, experiencing the deed in the greatest Joy God ever bestowed to mankind.

Always up for learning some new ways to spice it up. And I think I have some advice here as well since this has been my aim for the past 2 yrs with the hubby. I used to be somewhat sexually repressed. So a new awakening has come upon me.

I have read alot about the role of "hormones" on our sex drives also, I might be able to explain some of these things if anyone is interested or has questions.

It is commonplace for me to talk pretty openly even with some of my close friends these days about much of this stuff, but somehow one can get away with more & feel more freedom on an anonymous forum.

If anyone ever wants to PM me, please feel fee. I can be a good listener and I try to offer as much help as I can, and also look forward to learning more myself. :)

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Re: Just discovered this site, enjoy reading the stories, learning & some advice givi

Welcome to SF.
    I hope you have a good time here.

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

Re: Just discovered this site, enjoy reading the stories, learning & some advice givi

Welcome to SF!

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Welcome.

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Nice intro. Sounds like you'll fit in quite well here. Welcome to SF. :)

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Welcome Voracious. :D

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

We have a fair few gals, and guys, here fitting almost that exact same description Voracious.....:D
    So it would seem you've come to the right place.....:lol

Welcome to SF.....:welcome

8. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Welcome to SF

9. awakened

awakened New Member

Welcome Voracious. Love the name !!!!!!!!!!1

10. sinner

sinner New Member

Welcome. I can't wait to learn from you and about you. I bet you have some great experiences to share.