Just did anal for the first time

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

And i gotta say i was surprised by how much it felt like Vaginal. It was very nice though. Am i the only one who thinks this?

(Had condom on)

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

It does feel like a tight vagina. I find that it feels best in the crab position.

It feels pretty similar if you're anything more than shallow. It feels great though when it's shallow because unlike the vagina, the anus has 2 sphincters which feel great on the head.

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Even when I use a ton of lube, anal always feels very tight.

Sometimes to the point that it hurts and it feels like the circulation to my dick is being cut off - this doesn't happen all the time though.

But I still love how it feels and I can cum in a few minutes when having anal.

Vaginal sex is a lot different I think... because there is no natural lubrication with anal sex and that warm, wet feeling that you get from vaginal sex is the best feeling in the world.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

You are the first guy that I can think of that's posted here on SF that has come out and said that. Most guys say they like anal because it's hot, tight, taboo, etc, but none have said anything about the two sphincters and how they feel to a cock.

I learned something new today. Thanks, hon, cheers to you. [​IMG]

5. igor

Gold Member

(adding on my list of things to do).

6. Pride

Pride New Member

Hmm i dont know why. But actually its not like it was "dry" it almost seemed like there was some kind of natural wetness to it. Like i said its only my first but it was nice and im sure not REAL knoledgeable on it. But i dont know. It also loosened up quite a bit the more we got into it.

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I've had anal plenty of times and never felt any natural wetness - are you sure it wasn't the lube you where feeling?

Anal sex when you use enough lube is never dry, but eventhough it does loosen up it is always pretty tight... the squeezing feeling around my shaft is like wearing a really tight condom, but more pleasurable.

That is about the only way I can describe it... so I can't say that anal feels the same as vaginal sex for me, personally.

I love both anal and vaginal sex though... both feel really good, but it is a very different sensation.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

Anal sex just rocks. End of story! :lol

9. Pride

Pride New Member

Actually we used no lube. And it wasnt hard to "slide in and out" it felt just like a very tight pussy.

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

Use some lube next time, and I'm positive it'll feel much better for both of you. :)

11. Pride

Pride New Member

I thought it felt great though actually. Though i do have some KY.

She even said that (the first time having anal with me but she has had it a few times b4 all with same guy) but anyways said that for the first time it was more pleasure than pain with me...

But yeah i thought it might help her a little too actually.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wait a second, you are trying to tell us that you dry fucked her in the ass and you BOTH liked it? I'm sorry, but I don't believe that one little bit, unless your cock was sloshing around in some shit while it was in her.

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

14. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

How did you get in her ass without lube?

I'm lost....

15. Pride

Pride New Member

We did it again today. I dont really know to be honest. I guess in my mind i agree with what your saying is true. But honestly its just not how it is/was.

And getting in actually wasnt all too hard. We do vaginal first and she actually gets off during that time. But i am also playing with her ass a little with my fingers during this time. Which i guess would loosen it up a little.

But i just dont know. And its clean. (Cowboy Lover) lol

16. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

He did say in the OP that he had a condom on, it could have been lubricated, providing the necessary pleasure for both of them?

17. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I'm with CL but I don't want to be graphic enough to try and guess what that natural wetness was:eek

You know anal sex is a pretty risky form of sex so maybe you should have made yourself a little bit more knowledgable before you did it.

18. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I don't want this thread to get off topic and have ppl. question if you are making this up (doing anal without lube) because you don't really have a reason to say it, if it wasn't true.

So I believe you.

I just am trying to imagine how you are slipping in her ass without lube... I'm thinking the fact that you play with her ass is helping to open it up a little and then if you still have her juices on your dick when you slip in - maybe that creates enough lube.

If you go for too long though, things have to dry up without lube and hurt - at least in most cases, but not all. Keep in mind she may be telling you it feels great because you are a new partner and she doesn't want to upset you... but I honestly don't know.

19. Pride

Pride New Member

Well thanks for that actually. And yes the first time there was a condom. The 2nd time there wasnt. And she will tell me (has told me) when it starts to hurt and then i either stop or go slower. The duration is probably about 10 min for both times i would say. Also she herself will get into it meaning kind of thrusting herself. Like i said i cant explain it.

My only thing is like you said maybe because of her own juices from her pussy some might seap down and from what is all ready on my cock. I have no idea.

I sure as hell know it has nothing to do with "waste" or anything nasty....as some have brought up...joking or not that is wrong.

20. heelfetish

Gold Member

If you've got the lube there, I'd suggest you use it. Even if you find it good now, I guarantee it'll be better with it.