Just curious

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Sep 3, 2010.

?

Thought it was free but it wasn't?

1. I'm a man and yes, that has happened.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm a man and no, that hasn't happened.

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  3. I'm a woman and yes, that has happened

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm a woman and no, that hasn't happened

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Has anyone here been lured into chatting or camming with another member only to find that they were eventually asked to pay for it?

You don't have to post it all here for the world to see if you don't want, so you can PM me if you wish or you could just vote in this private poll.

I'm just curious, is all.

2. luvbug

Gold Member

No...Ive never had that happen to me. Id would probably piss me off.lol

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I have been asked to cam here numerous times, I've obviously never done it. I've also cammed with friends/lovers online but it's never been a lure into payment. I've always known them in RL.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've never cammed, so no, it hasn't happened to me.

5. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

It has never happened to me, and never will because I don't cam. To be honest, the webcam I have was bought because an old high school friend over 1000 miles away wanted to video chat over Skype. I'm not even sure if it still works due to lack of use.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm not just talking about camming, I'm also talking about chatting.

I was thinking that if there were pay-to-wank phone sex places, there must be some that are based on online voice chat programs. Does anyone know if there are such things?

I can't see myself ever camming for cash but voice chatting I could see myself doing if I were down and out and needed the money.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

That's what He said. :lol

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Not yet.

9. camSOSexy

camSOSexy New Member

a forum user seeking chat or c2c should be open about intentions and desires before hooking someone into a 'queasy' situation involving paid site, subscription modeling or other misrepresentation, i.e. gender.

10. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

The whole camming and chatting thing doesn't interest me. Did used to chat a bit when internet first came out, but when I realised that most girls I came across were pre-20s I stopped.

I also find chatting creates a false impression of people. From what I've heard from other people, the real-life meeting of internet lovers is always a let-down for both parties.

I live in a busy city with bars and clubs so I come across a lot of women. Internet can never replace the thrill I feel of flirting with a woman in real life. I just love flirting; I'm not really bothered if it turns into a sexual encounter or not (although that's nice too).

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

Not always true. My fiancee and I spoke online for the first month before meeting. We actually met on a social networking site. Had 1 mutual friend but knew nothing about each other. Both of us didn't have recent pictures up and were totally different looking when we met. It wasn't a let down, it was an exciting start to something wonderful

12. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I won't Cam over the internet, you can't trust it but I love to chat. Never have been asked for money, that would really suck!

13. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Not always true. I met the love of my life on line about 7 or 8 years ago. She lived in Small-Town USA, I live on the Wet Coast of Canada about 2263 miles away. We have been happily married 4 and 1/2 years now!

14. camSOSexy

camSOSexy New Member

A preference for voice communication will linger for years in spite of video phones on occasion. Recently, one of the services that I beta tested online was from vivoxvoice. My experience blogging about chat applications edged my way into the program. This app is developed to augment current facebook chat without complication and provide a browser-based FREE phone center for calls in the US.

Like any facebook app, you simply start the program, give permission to access your information and wait until it rolls you over to it's environment. This is a browser based chat room with several features to test and adjust your microphone. Your room's long distance phone number and i.d. web link.

Every facebook member gets a new and unique phone number and web link to post in twitter or facebook and share or attract callers.

*contact removed*

FRIENDS button gives three options: see your facebook chat friends online and invite to the app. Post a voice message to your wall or anywhere you can call. (There is a dial pad.) Record a private message that arrives in your friend's fb mailbox.

There is some variety to for random and new encounters because a menu has Featured voice rooms with themes and titles that count the number of current users back to you. I have used the application but the only times have seen any occupants in a featured room, was during a beta phase and the developer was in their own room.

You have a room assigned to you by name that is not featured or public unless you choose that option to be seen by anyone.

One room is simply a developer's utility that echo's and records your voice so that when entering, start talking and hear for yourself .. the way you are sounding to others online. It may be crystal clear or some interruptions depending on the hardware on both sides.

Finally, the company developing this application is very enthusiastic and available for
    *link removed*

#14 camSOSexy, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
  15. Falsehope

Falsehope New Member

I have only ever cammed once (which was amazing) and it was with the person I was with at the time. I have chatted with many people, however 99% of time it never involved sexual play and never did it involve payment of any kind.