Just curious to see

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Stevill, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Stevill

Gold Member

Just curious to see how many couples out there that don't use any protection, just let it be natural

2. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

We don't use protection. We have a couple guys we see for mmf 3ways. Both are married. We ride bareback with them both. We have met and screwed probably a dozen guys over the years, all bareback. Fortunately still sti free.
    On our very first mmf, we had condoms and put one on the guy. He was having a hard time staying hard so we went without. After that, we didn't even bring them with us.
    Danger..is my business

Stevill likes this.
  3. Stevill

Gold Member

Very nice, just resently we gave up the condoms because it was so hard for to get off and she had been on birth control before hand but it was really messing with her emotions

4. Debbie104

Debbie104 Member

I have never used both control

5. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

We have never used condoms in our 24 years together. I am using an IUD but not for birth-control (only for the last 6 years).

Stevill likes this.
  6. Lovnflman

Gold Member

I've only used condoms when I was with my first partner as a late teen. Never since. A few one night stands I went bare, but this was before anyone worried about it. Normally pulled out unless she wanted it in her. My wife was on the pill when we first got together and she always wanted it in her. Our first couple of MFM the guy way clean so no worries. Our last MFM with him she was off the pill. We both still went bare. Watching him cum in her my mind was racing.......OH SHIT, he might get her pregnant! And OH SHIT, HE MIGHT GET HER PREGNANT! :). He didn't, and I was happy and sad at the same time. Make sense?

7. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

My wife was on the pill when we met.
    Tubes are tied now, so it's always 'all natural'. Almost always been that way.
    Only used condoms on a couple of occasions where she had to stop taking it for a brief period, and we weren't ready for kids.

Zazzles and Amature like this.
  8. Sexy Strip

Gold Member

We don't use condoms and I am on birth control. We used to use condoms as swingers but since we left that lifestyle that changed.

9. Mywife4u

Gold Member

We are a condom free couple when we play with others. But the men we choose to play get tested with our doctor.
    We have played a few times with others when I wasn't on birth control it was exciting at the time when the guy or group of guys would cum to see if they would pull out.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

SO and I don't use them but I have had a vasectomy and never looked back :)