Just bought a Clone-a-Willy...Any good tips?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lupus77, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Lupus77

Lupus77 New Member

Like the Title says, i just bought a clone-a-willy kit and am just waiting for it to arrive. It looks like the wife and I will have fun just getting the thing made, but as i am always the internet researcher... are there any tips for getting great results? I've watched the little lame video on their site, but other than that, there's not much out there. So, i figured i'd come ask the folks on this fine forum what works best. Incidentally, i'll post my experience on here in another thread once i get it, so as to provide a resource for the next couple to go looking for info.

Lupus

2. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

Read the directions at least four times and have all the steps mapped out down to the last detail. Timing is VERY important because the plaster sets quickly! I recommend guys not try this alone because mixing the ingredients while staying erect is not possible (at least for me, or without the help of drugs). My g/f and I failed to get it right the first time. Or, should I say: “I failed” and if that happens to you order more ingredients directly from the manufacturer so you don’t have to pay full price for the whole package again.

Have fun

3. joe_kerr

joe_kerr New Member

They tend to be REALLY hard - like too uncomfortable hard. I've never been able to use mine on my girl - she hates it. Even with a condom on it. If there is a way to make it softer- do it.