Just another business trip?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by YOM, Jul 12, 2007.

1. YOM

YOM New Member

Ugh, another business trip to attend a lame ass conference that is likely only going to put me to sleep anyways. Traveling can be fun, I love seeing new places, but these conferences can get real old sometimes. At least this one takes me to a nice area, Tampa should be real nice this time of year, and my company is putting me in a real nice hotel on the beach, with an in-hotel bar and fitness room. So at least I'll have something to do during my off-time.

The first day is just checking in and stuff, which is done early in the day. The rest of the day is ours to get settled in. I figure it's no use sitting around the hotel room, so I put on my beach shorts and head down to get some sun and waves, and of course check out the beautiful beach babes that seem to be everywhere here. I set up my towel and stuff on the sand and head out to the water. After a good swim, I make my way back to the towel to lay down and catch some rays. Only a few feet from me is a real good looking woman, maybe only a couple years older than I, reading a book on her towel. Her body looks great in her two piece suit, and her hair is up and she's wearing large sunglasses that make it tough to make out her face. After a good look, discreetly staring her up and down, I lay down and mind my business.

Some time passes, and the beauty next to me decides she'll go take a swim. She approaches me, a pleasant surprise, and asks me if I'd watch her things while she's in the water. Of course I would, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. After her swim she comes back, the water glistening off her hot tan body in the sun. I take in her body some more as she nears, admiring her perfect figure and getting my first great view of her amazing curves. Her breasts have to be around a D cup, and her round ass is difficult to not drool over. She thanks me and returns to her towel. I make small-talk, asking her if she's local or in town on business like myself. To my very pleasant surprise, she's attending the same conference I am! Wow. This is a nice coincidence. After I tell her that I'm doing the same, she mentions we should get a drink later at the bar. Wait -- she's asking ME to get a drink later? Hell, this is too easy! Then I get my senses, and realize it IS too easy, and she's likely married or otherwise in a relationship and just looking for innocent company. Oh well, I'll take my chances anyway.

After a few hours, both of us having showered and changed from the beach attire, we meet at the hotel bar for that drink. She's wearing a very sexy white button-down, one of those very professional but so very sexy outfits. Her hair is up again, which is unfortunate because I'd love to see it down. I buy her and myself a Yuengling and find myself staring at the gap between her buttons that her curvy bust is making. That shirt can barely contain her! Some time and drinks pass by, and it's getting late. She says she's going to go back to her room and prepare her things for the next day and get some sleep. I mention that if she gets bored, she should stop by my room and maybe join me for a movie or to sit out on the balcony. She seems shy, which is odd considering her beauty. Another reason for me to figure she's not interested in anything romantic this week. She says she'll keep my offer in mind, but noted she'd probably just get some sleep. Dejected, I wish her good night and head back to my room.

Not even an hour later, there's a knock. That precious knock I had been hoping for. I open the door, and am instantly taken back by her beauty -- again. She's in a tank top that reveals her flat mid, and some very short athletic shorts with "princess" written across the ass, drawing my eyes to stare shamelessly. I gesture her in, offer her a beer and she asks what movie I was planning to watch. Not having one in mind, i simply say i was just going to watch whatever was on the tube that night. We then head out to the balcony. To look out at the ocean.

I'm wearing a "wife beater", and she notices my tattoos and comments on them. I tell her I have a couple more on my pecs if she'd like to see them. She smiles and says she'd love to. Hell yeah, an excuse to remove some clothing! She's difficult to read, as she still seems nonchalant about everything. I take off the beater and show her my tats, and to my surprise she runs her hands over them, as if she'd been looking for an excuse to touch me. Taking this as an invitation, I run my hand down her smooth arm and then to her hip, pulling her in a little closer. I tell her that everytime I've seen her today, her hair has been up. It looks like it'd be long and sexy, so I ask her if I can see it down. She smiles and obliges, taking out the pins holding up, and waving it back in such a sexy fasion, almsot in slow motion to me. Ahhh, even better than I expected. She's a brunette, and her dark hair is so long and full and wavy, it's just the sexiest thing I've seen in some time. Not able to resist the urge, I run my hand slowly through it, feeling how soft and full it realy is,, and I comment that her hair is so sexy. I lean in and gently kiss her neck, wanting to be slow at first in case she's not into this. When I do, she immediately runs her hands down my muscular back, nice and slow, taking in every ripple and feeling every muscle on her way down. Knowing that "I'm in", I waste no time, kissing her more passionately now, running my tongue from her neck up to her mouth. Ohh her lips, so full, so sexy. We kiss so passionately, the tension between us finally coming out. We kiss deeply, our tongues exchanging between our mouths, kissing like long lost lovers reunited. I hold her as close as I can, ensuring that she feels my fully erect throbbing cock against her, letting her know how horny I am right now.

She pulls away, grabbing my shorts and pulling me into the room. Her hair is so long, down almost to her perfectly round ass, and I think to myself the fun I'll have pulling it as I fuck her in just a few short minutes. Oh she's going to get it. I'm going to fuck this girl like she's never been fucked, and give her a night to remember. I follow her lead into the room, but I pull her back in close to me as we stumble in. I was no time pulling her tank over her head, immediately kissing my way to her breasts, which are still hidden by her white lace bra. In one swift motion, I rip it off, breaking the clasps barely holding it together, I smile and say oops, but she doesn't have a care, not even ackowledging my blunder. Her breasts now released, free from the tight confines they were just in, so beautiful and perfect. Her nipples are hard, but I know they can get harder. I cup them in my hands, and I suck gently, nibbling and making them even harder. She moans as I slide my hand down her body to her shorts, and she gasps when I go further, running my hand over her pussy through her panties. I run my other hand down, removing her shorts and panties together, leaving her completely naked before me. I briefly step back and take her in, such beauty is to be admired! She smiles shyly, and strips me down so we're both naked, taking each other in. I pull her back in to me, my cock rubbing against her, my hands wrapped tightly around her hott round ass, clutching it and caresssing it. I lift her up and playfully toss her onto the bed. She laughs, and stares deep into my eyes, begging me to join her. I crawl up to her, but waste no time kissing her slowly down her entire body, kissing and tonguing every inch, consuming every bit of her. When I make it to her thighs, I slow down, kissing slowly, making her want me, making her wet. She tries to move my head to her dripping pussy, but I resist, staying around her thighs, making her moan loudly in anticipation. I want her to want it, I want her to want it so badly she can't take it. Then I move in, licking softly at first, but following her intense moaning as cues, I start sucking her clit, massaging it with my tongue. She trembles in blissful excitement, clearly she's been wanting this. She's so wet, I can't believe she's almost to climax. She tells me to fuck her, but I wait, continuing on her clit. I want her to climax just like this, I want that satisfaction for both of us. She does, clenching her legs around me, almost cutting off my circulation. She's so loud, it's amazing. I look up at her, her eyes are closed, lost in the magic, uncontrolled from the pleasure I'm giving her. When she's reached full climax, I come up to her and she kisses me hard, wanting her juices in her mouth.

She rolls me over, pins me down and sits up on me, her beautiful body in full view in front of me. She slides on to my rock hard shaft, and begins thrusting up and down like she's the main event at the rodeo, so fast and so intense. Her breasts are exquisite, bouncing and flowing in perfect harmony with each thrust. I love it, I reach up, massage them, playing with her nipples. She leans back, letting her hair wave down behind her. Dying to see it flow, I whisper to her to rotate around, I want to grab her hair while she fucks me. She does, and she starts thrusting even harder, the entire bed is shaking, I swear we're moving across the fucking room with each fuck. This is so intense, I can't resist to pull her hair, almost violently. She moans in acceptance, and even murmers "harder baby!" Shit, don't mind if I do. As I come to full orgasm, blowing my entire load deep into her, I pull her back one more time so she's almost laying back on me. I run my hands across her breasts, and we lay there like that, my cock still inside her, her hands cupped around my balls and my hands massaging her breasts. We let out deep breaths of satisfaction, and lay there like that stroking each other for what seemed an eternity.

She says she won't be going back to her room, and I tell her I wasn't going to let her anyway. This was going to be one hell of a *fucking* week.

2. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Wow, that was hot :phat
    Bet your looking forward to more business trips now.

3. YOM

YOM New Member

Only if you're the girl I find out on the beach.

;)

4. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow, what a way to spend a business trip!

5. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Do you ever have business trips to Oregon? We have a beach!!! :D

6. noturbanski

noturbanski New Member

Very Hot!

7. Brick

Brick New Member

*pant, pant, pant...

8. daisy82

daisy82 New Member

Very Hot!!