Just after some views!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by David4020, Aug 23, 2015.

1. David4020

Gold Member

So i'm wondering what's wrong with my pics, anything in particular ? Pm me if you like let me know. It's always good for everyone to try and improve thing's. I do put effort in and post quite often also have like 40+ pics and one video. Now I believe a lot of guys think the same thing here, as in why don't they get comments very often at all and get appreciation. I think i'm at least speaking for some people here.

Not everyone likes to say thing's out aloud which is fair enough, but it doesn't bother me. Sometimes it feels like pics and the effort of doing them and posting them isn't appreciated enough.

2. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Don't take it personally, sweety!
    There are so many pics/threads here and so little time...there's nothing wrong with your pictures/videos, I know I've enjoyed them ;) I know I'm one of those who enjoys pics but rarely leaves a comment just because of time constraints, not because I dislike them.

HeartsDesire likes this.
  3. David4020

Gold Member

Fair enough Maria. And thanks it is apprecaited, as i've already told you before. :) I just say it straight though. No harm in enquiring. Also I do believe i'm at least speaking for some guys who think similar or the same as me on this one.

4. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

Nothing yet :)

5. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Nothing wrong with your pic! They are great, you are a sexy man, and you show some imagination and more than just cock shots.

Guys simply don't get the comments women get. Women don't leave comments like men do. And there are way more guys than girls here.

Don't take it personally, keep 'up' the good work ;)

HeartsDesire likes this.
  6. David4020

Gold Member

Thanks sweets, glad you think so. Well my opinion is some people are selfish you comment them quite often over time. They do not comment your pics back they show no appreciation. A bit of appreciation really doesn't hurt anyone that's my view.

I'll try but who wants to keep posting if barely no one ever bothers with what there posting. I wish people would cut the bullshit and be honest with themselves and admit they want attention too 99% of people on here do, females and male. And if their getting it all's good then.That's the nature of it on these sites yet some people deny it or pretend it isn't this way.

7. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I appriciate people sharing and try to leave nice comments for everyone. (But not if all someone has is cock pic)

I am here for fun. I don't leave comments expecting to get comments back. But if someone never leave anyone else comments (and some never leave comments, but post pics) I will stop leaving comments :)

Have fun and don't take it all so seriously :)

8. David4020

Gold Member

Well yeah, all cock pics are as bad as having all pussy pics I agree there. It's not about expecting comments as such but lets face it most people post more pics for that reason. And because they are getting comments often quite a lot of them, that's the main reason most people then go onto post even more pics.

9. DixieGal

DixieGal Member

In general, I think men are more visual than women, so they respond more to pictures. There are also a lot more men on here than women. Maybe those things have something to do with it.

HeartsDesire, Imwetxo and jpbowhunter like this.
  10. David4020

Gold Member

Generally true about the visual side of it. Basically a guy has to look A1 in the looks department though.. or have skills when taking his pics and know how to make them different to the 'norm'. In order to get comments. I just wish there was more honesty about this stuff. Too much denial imo.

11. David4020

Gold Member

And who will usually say i'm moaning or being attention seeking. It will usually be the people with the most comments funny that one. As I've said 99% want attention here that's why they post pics.

12. HeartsDesire

Gold Member

Ive seen your pics on the other site and there is NOTHING wrong with them.
    I don't look at the pics so I don't leave comments. lol
    Any pic you post is fantastic.

13. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
    A tip - don't care what other people think. Look in the mirror and enjoy what you see and control your own thoughts, reactions and create your own memories and happiness. The reflection of others matters not.

And if all else fails just think - "fuck off" to the negative drain people in life.

14. David4020

Gold Member

Thanks for thinking that. Yes I know you don't. lol

15. David4020

Gold Member

In an ideal world yes, true words. No one lives in an ideal world that's correct. But some people are much further from that 'ideal world' than others are. And it's not always all there fault either, and sometimes when it comes to certain problems none of it is really there fault.

16. Luscious_kitty

Verified Gold Member

I will be honest and say yes of course sometimes i wonder and do feel like you do ! we are human after all hehe

But hey not everyone can be into a tomato lol or a coffee cup hehe ....... i know that i had fun doing the photos or vids and that's all that counts !

Also i am sure i have missed some hot photos of some of you because the home page goes by so quickly sometimes .... and visiting everyones profile for photos is difficult at times so i understand why some people don't see mine right away or miss them .

How can you not know you are a hot sexy hunk of a man ........... spank spank

yes i think you need a spanking

naughty kitty hug for you

David4020 likes this.
  17. David4020

Gold Member

Yep true yep we are all human, this stuff is human nature. Erm body dysmorphic disorder doesn't help me out some days. I've mentioned it here and there on the forum over time. But wont bore other people with it no more. Thanks though kitty you're pretty damn awesome yourself!

Luscious_kitty likes this.