Just a random thread because I chose to post a random thread.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I just wanted to ask/tell you folks about my experience with Linux. Little did I realize I had accidently downloaded the 64 bit version of Ubuntu (distro of Linux) and it turns out more than half of the 64 bit plugins do not work. That is precisely why I was unable to get certain things to work in Linux. So here I am, back in Microshaft Windows downloading the ISO to reinstall the 32 bit version.

In other news this evening, my balls have finally stopped itching after I oh so daringly decided to try shaving again. I'm glad they stopped itching now, because I'm going to the beach at the end of this week for 7 days and I'd rather not be grabbing my jewels during the course of the trip. I'll stick to shaving the sides (where it doesn't bother me) and buzzing the rest with a 10 dollar wal mart trimmer. Though, I wonder. Maybe if I'm grabbing my jewels all the time it will be a turn on for my female friend coming with me? Ladies, please inquire here: Is it hot when a man grabs his nuts? Not to be a pervert and grab them like YAAAAAAA MUDDA FUCKAH, but more like "ah damn, balls stuck to my leg again" and he tries to inconspicuously "fix" himself?

This just in: LINUX IS DONE DOWNLOADING! YEAHHHHHH

2. pirouette

Gold Member

Yes, Jayce, as much as you enjoy watching women "shift" their bras around probably! Free show! But then....I am a real perv.

3. Jayce

Gold Member

Honestly, that's hot. I even find it hotter when my girlfriend is like "Ugh, I am so sweaty and gross." :brow :slong