Just a quick question...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Chedd, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chedd

Chedd New Member

I've just recently turned 18 (2/1/06) and I've been wondering about this since I was 13. I have these little bumps on my penis. They're lighter than skin and they stand out. When I try to squeeze one (like a pimple) it shoots out a liquid like a pimple. I've been circumsized and the bumps start only after the circumsizion mark. I've only been active with males until now and haven't really had any anal sex, just oral. Is this normal, or do I have a problem? They seem to increase as further down you go, then the bumps continue onto the scrotum. After that, they stop.

#1 Chedd, Jun 9, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2006
  2. Trapper

Trapper New Member

Those bumps are most likely hair follicles. A hair will eventually sprout from them.

3. Chedd

Chedd New Member

It's been five years since I've noticed them. Are you certain? I've had my pubic hair grow and I have shaved it multiple times.

4. Mari

Mari Member

That's an alarm bell. Have a doctor check them out.

5. Chedd

Chedd New Member

Thanks, Mari, but I should've said that only certain ones do that. It's not as elevated as a pimple and it's not really a liquid. It's sort of like the stuff in pimples. It doesn't hurt. That's key. I paid attention in health class and I haven't really had any sexual encounters per se. Oral was the only thing ever done, and it was done after I had the bumps. It could be possible that I was born with it, but coming to that conclusion requires a parent to have had one. As far as I know, my mom never had any. I never knew my dad, but I'll ask.

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

You still should get it checked out. It could be something simple like the soap/detergent you use and a sensitivity to it or who knows what.
    Better safe than sorry.
    Good luck.

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

you know I have noticed a little bump on my penis as well.but it can only be noticed when I am erect. But nothing is wrong. I mentioned it earlier in a post/thread.

8. anonging

anonging New Member

hair follicles, maybe. genital warts? read about it . search the net for pictures. doctor visit. you will regret not going if it is something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.