Just a question,

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justquestions, Jul 9, 2007.

1. justquestions

justquestions New Member

Hello guys/gals out there, I just have a few questions.

First off some background information, me and my g/f have been dating now for 3 months, started out as friends first known each other for a year and have just gotten extremely close.

last few days we have started to get sexual, I am a virgin she knows this but she has also had some very bad boyfriends in the past, one restricting her to a certain weight and beating her if she wasn't that weight and also being sexually abused and everything, so to me the way she acts in the bed seems to be a little rough and as if she doesn't know what she is doing, I am no expert but from what she has said and what i have seen and what has come from her mouth during our "foreplay" sessions I seem to be pleasuring her, we have no had intercourse, we have only doing oral and mutual masturbation. However, when she gives oral she seems to bite and she bites hard i keep telling her it's to rough to ease up that it hurts but she just doesn't seem to get it I think because of the way her ex-'s seem to have treated her forcing her into things she didn't want to do. So far she has managed to break skin on my penis because of her rough hand-jobs and biting during oral.

My question is this, how can i help clear up the broken skin on my penis (we both don't have std's both were tested before we started fooling around so i am not worried about that) but i am worried about infection and about it happening again, what is the best way to explain to her that it's painful and to get her to go softer and to be careful with her nails.

2. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Well, as far as the wounds go just heal them like any other, as for getting her to stop, a little more information is needed. Are you stopping her to tell her that it hurts or are you just telling her afterwards? If you wait until you've gotten off, she probably, as anyone else would, assumes that it doesn't hurt too terribly bad and sees no need for immediate improvement. If you're willing to cut short your own pleasure because of the pain and show an adverse reaction to what she is doing she is more likely to try and remedy the problem.

3. justquestions

justquestions New Member

I stopped her, actually atleast 4 times within the hour (it takes a long time for me to orgasm always has) during both sessions, I have no problem pleasing her and not expecting anything in return, And I told her that but each time we end up in the mood, her hands end up wandering and so does her mouth, and although you would think that i would enjoy this it's just very painful.

4. Redspades

Redspades New Member

Uh? I thought she had given you oral sex, not you having her eaten.

Please clarify? :D

5. justquestions

justquestions New Member

69 position, she did give me oral sex during this session, before that we did mutual masturbation.