Just a little update

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AGFUNK, Aug 2, 2014.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I got my work schedule yesterday. 18 hours this week. So I'll maybe make $400 this month. At the rate we're going we will not have enough to make rent. My husband finally turned in the application to aldi. He has only been looking at craigslist a couple times a day. I expect him monday to go out to temp agencies and find something. Will probably wind up going to the state or salvation army for help with rent. I will be opening up my own bank account and most of the money will be going in it so my husband can't touch it. I filled out the application for assistance and it's supposed to be processed. Still have some foodstamps left over so hopefully we will have food. I've been trying to buy cheap but with little guy's food sensitivities I'm very limited. I would so eat ramen but he breaks out if I do. I will also have to buy formula to mix with my breast milk because I cannot pump enough to leave for him. He eats more than six ounces and I'm only puming 1/2 ounce to an ounce each pumping session. I only manage to pump twice a day.

I'm still the only one doing the cleaning and everything else around the house. I have to beg my husband to do anything which includes doing me. Yes, unfortunately I still have a very high sex drive and I get a little crazy and extremely irritable when I don't get it. We are down to four times a month or less.

But to the positives! We won't be evicted for at least two months if we can't pay rent. There is a food pantry that also gives out diapers if we can't afford them. Little guy loves going to the park and he gets taken two to three times a day. He's also taking a bottle when I'm gone so that makes me really happy.

Thanks for letting me have this outlet through this very difficult time.

2. luvbug

Gold Member

My heart breaks for you AG!!
    Wish there was something I could do to help you!!
    Vent all you want!!
    Hugs

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It helps just to have people listen, trust me.

luvbug likes this.
  4. luvbug

Gold Member

I'm available anytime you want to vent!! If you want to talk privately let me know and I'll give you my email/IM addy
    Hugs to you and little guy

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Ok. Thank you!

luvbug likes this.
  6. CaramelLady

You are a strong woman. You are pretty spectacular.

Married M Nh and naughty4u like this.
  7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

You're very sweet.

8. CaramelLady

Nahhh... I just know a quality lady when I see one. You are a special woman.

9. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

Reminds me of how it was when I was a kid. My mother struggled to make ends meet due to inability to find work and my dad being a deadbeat at the time. We also had to rely on charities such as thrift stores, local churches, as well as government assistance. That said, this may sound odd coming from someone you've never met in person, but my heart goes out to you and the family because I've been there, albeit from the kid's perspective.

luvbug likes this.