Just a "Firsts" Sexual Survey for Girls

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lianna1hotchick, Aug 19, 2008.

1. lianna1hotchick

lianna1hotchick New Member

OK girls, here's a quick survey:
    Current age:
    Age of first handjob?:
    Age the first time you saw cum?:
    What position were you in with him?:
    Number of handjobs before first blowjob?:
    Age for first blowjob?:
    How many blowjobs did you give before you let him ejaculate in your mouth?:
    What positions did you give your BJs in?:
    Where on your body have you had a guy ejaculate?:
    How old were you the first time you let a guy ejaculate in your face?:
    Have you ever done a handjob to more than one guy at a time?;
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it?:
    Have you ever done blowjobs to more than one guy at a time?:
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it?
    Have you ever made a guy ejaculate in your underwear? How?:
    Have you tried to do two or more guys at the same time? For sex or BJs? How old were you?
    Ever watch a guy ejaculate and fill a condom. What's it like to watch? Did you see it happen really close?
    Do you remember what kind of panties you had on the first ime you gave either a handjob or blowjob? What style were they (bikini, hipsters, string bikini, etc.)? how old were you and do you still have them?
    How old were you and what grade were you in when you got your first string bikini panties? Not thongs but the kind that have the really thin string sides but have mateiral covering your butt.

2. coolwhip

coolwhip New Member

I like where this thread is going.

3. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Current age: 25
    Age of first handjob?: umm like 13
    Age the first time you saw cum?: 13
    What position were you in with him?: lmfao I really cant remember
    Number of handjobs before first blowjob?: like 5
    Age for first blowjob?: 15
    How many blowjobs did you give before you let him ejaculate in your mouth?: The first
    What positions did you give your BJs in?: laying on the bed
    Where on your body have you had a guy ejaculate?: face, tits, mouth, legs...stomach, probably more
    How old were you the first time you let a guy ejaculate in your face?: 16
    Have you ever done a handjob to more than one guy at a time?; no
    Have you ever done blowjobs to more than one guy at a time?: no
    Have you ever made a guy ejaculate in your underwear? How?: no but thats kinda hott
    Have you tried to do two or more guys at the same time? For sex or BJs? How old were you? no..I have 2 or more in one night
    Ever watch a guy ejaculate and fill a condom. No
    What's it like to watch?
    Did you see it happen really close?
    Do you remember what kind of panties you had on the first ime you gave either a handjob or blowjob? I dont wear underwear
    What style were they (bikini, hipsters, string bikini, etc.)?
    how old were you and do you still have them?
    How old were you and what grade were you in when you got your first string bikini panties?
    Not thongs but the kind that have the really thin string sides but have mateiral covering your butt.

4. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

Current age: 25
    Age of first handjob?: 17
    Age the first time you saw cum?: 17
    What position were you in with him?: I was standing in front of him, bent over and giving him a blowjob.
    Number of handjobs before first blowjob?: 2
    Age for first blowjob?: 17
    How many blowjobs did you give before you let him ejaculate in your mouth?: First time.
    What positions did you give your BJs in?: My early BJs were either with me bending over him or leaning over in the car. Since then, I've given BJs in every position I can think of.
    Where on your body have you had a guy ejaculate?: Everywhere!
    How old were you the first time you let a guy ejaculate in your face?: 24
    Have you ever done a handjob to more than one guy at a time? Yep!
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it?: I was 24, I've done it 5 or 6 times to two guys.
    Have you ever done blowjobs to more than one guy at a time?: Yep!
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it? I was 24 the first time, two guys, and I've done it 5 or 6 guys.
    Have you ever made a guy ejaculate in your underwear? How?: Not really sure what this means.
    Have you tried to do two or more guys at the same time? For sex or BJs? How old were you? I've done two guys for handjobs, blowjobs, and sex. I was 24 the first time for all three.
    Ever watch a guy ejaculate and fill a condom. What's it like to watch? Did you see it happen really close? I've never seen a guy ejaculate with a condom on. We always take it off.
    Do you remember what kind of panties you had on the first ime you gave either a handjob or blowjob? What style were they (bikini, hipsters, string bikini, etc.)? how old were you and do you still have them? I have no idea.
    How old were you and what grade were you in when you got your first string bikini panties? Not thongs but the kind that have the really thin string sides but have mateiral covering your butt. I was probably 15 or 16, sophomore or junior year of high school.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

That was a hell of a first post.

Are you sure you aren't a man? I mean, you seem pretty obsessed with cum.

6. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

Current age: 20
    Age of first handjob?: 17
    Age the first time you saw cum?: 17
    What position were you in with him?: dont remember... in the backseat of a car...classic, no?
    Number of handjobs before first blowjob?: i dunno
    Age for first blowjob?:17
    How many blowjobs did you give before you let him ejaculate in your mouth?: i swallowed the first and everytime since.
    What positions did you give your BJs in?: on my knees between his legs while he's laying down.
    Where on your body have you had a guy ejaculate?: tits, neck
    How old were you the first time you let a guy ejaculate in your face?: err never.
    Have you ever done a handjob to more than one guy at a time?; no....sounds complicated.
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it?: n/a
    Have you ever done blowjobs to more than one guy at a time?: no...so much work!
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it? n/a
    Have you ever made a guy ejaculate in your underwear? How?: in my underwear? no...why would i want to have to wash that?
    Have you tried to do two or more guys at the same time? For sex or BJs? How old were you? I would like to at some point but havent yet.
    Ever watch a guy ejaculate and fill a condom. What's it like to watch? Did you see it happen really close? err.. no, the condom's usually in my pussy at that point.
    Do you remember what kind of panties you had on the first ime you gave either a handjob or blowjob? What style were they (bikini, hipsters, string bikini, etc.)? how old were you and do you still have them? ok this is a weird question. No i don't remember. i was concentrating on the task at hand.
    How old were you and what grade were you in when you got your first string bikini panties? Not thongs but the kind that have the really thin string sides but have mateiral covering your butt... : no clue.

7. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Current age:32
    Age of first handjob?:19
    Age the first time you saw cum?:19
    What position were you in with him?:Doggy
    Number of handjobs before first blowjob?:I think I gave a BJ before I ever gave a HJ
    Age for first blowjob?:19
    How many blowjobs did you give before you let him ejaculate in your mouth?:The guy who came in my mouth was about my 5th boyfriend, so you do the maths
    What positions did you give your BJs in?: on my knees or over the top of him as he is laying down
    Where on your body have you had a guy ejaculate?:every where
    How old were you the first time you let a guy ejaculate in your face?:mid 20's
    Have you ever done a handjob to more than one guy at a time?;no
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it?:n/a
    Have you ever done blowjobs to more than one guy at a time?:no
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it?n/a
    Have you ever made a guy ejaculate in your underwear? How?:no
    Have you tried to do two or more guys at the same time? For sex or BJs? How old were you?no
    Ever watch a guy ejaculate and fill a condom. What's it like to watch? Did you see it happen really close?no
    Do you remember what kind of panties you had on the first ime you gave either a handjob or blowjob? What style were they (bikini, hipsters, string bikini, etc.)? how old were you and do you still have them?19 and no
    How old were you and what grade were you in when you got your first string bikini panties? Not thongs but the kind that have the really thin string sides but have mateiral covering your butt.I'm not comfortable answering this question

8. cook74

Gold Member

I'm with CL on this one. I am surprised the last question wasn't "What are you wearing now?" :eyes

9. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Current age: 33
    Age of first handjob?: uhm...don't remember
    Age the first time you saw cum?: 17??
    What position were you in with him?: front seat
    Number of handjobs before first blowjob: I don't remember...probably none.
    Age for first blowjob?: 17??
    How many blowjobs did you give before you let him ejaculate in your mouth?: How do you expect us to remember shit like that?
    What positions did you give your BJs in?: 69 and 96
    Where on your body have you had a guy ejaculate?: on my stomach
    How old were you the first time you let a guy ejaculate in your face?: hasn't happened yet
    Have you ever done a handjob to more than one guy at a time? nope
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it?: N/A
    Have you ever done blowjobs to more than one guy at a time?: nope
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it? N/A
    Have you ever made a guy ejaculate in your underwear? How?: huh??
    Have you tried to do two or more guys at the same time? nope For sex or BJs? nope How old were you? N/A
    Ever watch a guy ejaculate and fill a condom. I don't think so. What's it like to watch? N/A Did you see it happen really close? N/A
    Do you remember what kind of panties you had on the first ime you gave either a handjob or blowjob? Again, how the hell do you expect us to remember details like that? What style were they (bikini, hipsters, string bikini, etc.)? how old were you and do you still have them? uh...I was seventeen and I usually don't keep panties for more than a year
    How old were you and what grade were you in when you got your first string bikini panties? Dunno...maybe 20 or so. Not thongs but the kind that have the really thin string sides but have material covering your butt.

#10 Puss_in_boots, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  11. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

Current age: 20
    Age of first handjob?: 15
    Age the first time you saw cum?: 15
    What position were you in with him?: laying next to him I suppose.
    Number of handjobs before first blowjob?: 4
    Age for first blowjob?: 15 :p
    How many blowjobs did you give before you let him ejaculate in your mouth?: it was on the first time
    What positions did you give your BJs in?: all different ones.. i like him laying down on a bed and me laying across him. or on my knees.
    Where on your body have you had a guy ejaculate?: on my butt, stomach, face, tits, on my pussy.
    Have you ever made a guy ejaculate in your underwear? How?: no
    Have you tried to do two or more guys at the same time? For sex or BJs? How old were you? not yet haha
    Ever watch a guy ejaculate and fill a condom. What's it like to watch? Did you see it happen really close? Actually no. I've been with the same guy since I was 15 so no condom usage.
    Do you remember what kind of panties you had on the first ime you gave either a handjob or blowjob? What style were they (bikini, hipsters, string bikini, etc.)? how old were you and do you still have them? I was actually wearing a bathing suit the first time I gave a handjob. I was 15. The first time I gave a blowjob I was 15 too and I was also wearing a bathing suit.. :p haha. It was a good summer what can I say. I might actually still have that bathing suit.
    How old were you and what grade were you in when you got your first string bikini panties? Not thongs but the kind that have the really thin string sides but have mateiral covering your butt.
    I was in 7th grade when I got my first string bikini panties. I loved them. uh and no i dont still have them :p

12. Halogen

Halogen New Member

omg, this "survey" made me laugh so freakin' hard

13. lianna1hotchick

Keep it Going !!

Anyone else? The more responses the better!!

14. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Current age: 27
    Age of first handjob?: 16
    Age the first time you saw cum?: 16
    What position were you in with him?: sitting next to him in his car
    Number of handjobs before first blowjob?: ALOT
    Age for first blowjob?: 25
    How many blowjobs did you give before you let him ejaculate in your mouth?: blowjob...he blew in my mouth! So 25
    What positions did you give your BJs in?: sitting in front of him or on my knees, him laying down and me leaning over him.
    Where on your body have you had a guy ejaculate?: Pretty much everywhere
    How old were you the first time you let a guy ejaculate in your face?: 25
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it?: n/a
    If so, how old were you, how many guys and how many times have you done it? n/a
    Have you ever made a guy ejaculate in your underwear? How?: No
    Have you tried to do two or more guys at the same time? For sex or BJs? How old were you? no
    Ever watch a guy ejaculate and fill a condom. What's it like to watch? Did you see it happen really close? no...what a waste if anyone has!!
    Do you remember what kind of panties you had on the first ime you gave either a handjob or blowjob? no
    What style were they (bikini, hipsters, string bikini, etc.)? how old were you and do you still have them? n/a
    How old were you and what grade were you in when you got your first string bikini panties? Not thongs but the kind that have the really thin string sides but have mateiral covering your butt. PASS

15. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Im begining to think your getting off to these answers:uhh:

16. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

me thinks this chick is a guy!!!???!!!???

17. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Im really wondering that myself!

18. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

If he/she was a chick, she would have answered her own questions???!!!???!!!

19. hotholly06

hotholly06 New Member

Ill play!

Current age: 18
    Age of first handjob?: 15
    Age the first time you saw cum?: 15
    What position were you in with him?: knees
    Number of handjobs before first blowjob?: about 5
    Age for first blowjob?: 16
    How many blowjobs did you give before you let him ejaculate in your mouth?: first time it got over me...swallowed from then on (unless i want to mess with him :))
    What positions did you give your BJs in?: knees...sitting...laying down
    Where on your body have you had a guy ejaculate?: face, tits, pussy, hair (eww)..everywhere
    Have you ever done a handjob to more than one guy at a time?; no!
    Have you ever done blowjobs to more than one guy at a time?: does two oin one night count?
    Have you ever made a guy ejaculate in your underwear? How?:
    Have you tried to do two or more guys at the same time? For sex or BJs? How old were you?
    Ever watch a guy ejaculate and fill a condom. What's it like to watch? Did you see it happen really close? no
    Do you remember what kind of panties you had on the first ime you gave either a handjob or blowjob? What style were they (bikini, hipsters, string bikini, etc.)? how old were you and do you still have them? umm...not sure..prob a thong
    How old were you and what grade were you in when you got your first string bikini panties? Not thongs but the kind that have the really thin string sides but have mateiral covering your butt. probably about 15

20. lianna1hotchick

Anyone else?? I was hoping to get some more replys!