Just a bad fucking day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FlirtyChick, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

What do you do when you just dont want to wake up, and when you do, you just feel like shit all day? What do you do when you know you have been fucked over and there is nothing you can do about it. And how do you get to the point that you do not give a shit? Been a long time since I needed this sort of answer. How do you stop feeling hurt, and how do you not let yourself get fucked over again?

2. qweepster

qweepster New Member

Hey FC. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I just wanted to tell you and please don't get more upset when I say this. It part of a natural balance in everything. This is very difficult for me to explain. There is a myspace page I go to when I get like that. I know, my advice is pretty shitty right? It might not work for you, but I hope you feel better.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=b29dc5e7-72f3-48bc-aca7-bae56bd5a257

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thanks for the link q. It did relax me some. You advice is not shitty; i did this to myself.....I have a room upstairs where I burn essential oils, meditate, drink, cry, and write. That is where I need to be. It is my ultimate shell. I have no tears left, but at least you gave a shit today, and that made a small difference. Thank you.

4. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

Hey FC! I hope your day starts going better! I'm having a blah day too, so you're not alone! Its just one of those days! Treat yourself to a movie, take a breather, and try to focus on other things for now. Things will get better at some point. And I need my virtual drinking buddy! :D

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Well, i have six year old, so I just cannot go off and chill. Someone hurt me, and I just have to suck it up and get over it. I have been drinking wine since 12:15. You are a sweetheart, and I will always drink with you. You are the only one who takes pity on me these days. How is that shoulder? Oh, and I cannot think of anything else but the source of my pain. But I will pull through. I always do. I bury it and get on with life.

6. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

My shoulder is better...i iced it like you suggested and its not as bad now. You could always take your little one to see a movie with you! :) But anyway, I'll be back later...I have to go mow the lawn...i swear it much be about 4 inchest taller than usual!

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

see you honey. thanks for being so nice. the world need more nice guys!

8. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I hope you start to feel better, sometimes you just have to ride through today to come out tomorrow feeling better IYGWIM. Not very good advice I know, but it has helped me over the years.

9. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Hey Fc, sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. When I have all those emotions building up I find away to get away from my children, even if that means locking myself in my bathroom for a warm bath etc.. As far as getting to the point you just don't give a shit, I have been to that point numerous times after my surgeries, let me tell ya though it sure isnt a good place to be.
    How do you let yourself stop getting hurt, you build a wall up but that isnt healthy at all.
    Here is a HUGE HUG for you!!!! Take a few deep breaths and remember you cant control what people do, people in this cruel world will lie to you, hurt you etc. And you just have to hold your chin up high sweetie, take a deep breath and realize your better then whoever hurt you.
    HUGE HUGS!!!!!!SMOOCHES TO!!!! Hope things look up soon.

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thank you so much, Kat. The bad thing is is that I know better than to let someone get close enough to hurt me. I will be ok after I cry and drink it out.... :) Just the fact that you let someone get close, and trust them, then they make you hurt. I need to remember to be cold!

11. Dreama

Gold Member

Aww, hunsy. I'm so sorry that you're feeling terrible today. You're a beautiful person with a heart big enough to fill a room. People with big hearts often get hurt, because they're capable of feeling beyond a level that others can perceive. I think you're one of those people. You're so loving, that you'd risk getting hurt just to help someone. You're an awesome, Grade A human being, my love. Be strong, and I hope that thinks turn out. PM me if you need anything.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yes, she certainly is...there's no doubt about it. She doesn't have a ruthless bone in her body. (And neither do I, so that's probably one of the reasons we're together.) She's gotten a lot of hugs from me today, but some things she just has to work out herself. I just remind her that I'm there for whatever she needs from me.

BD

13. bsxy420

Gold Member

fc honey im sorry that you are having a bad day. you know how to get ahold of me if you need to talk love! big hugs to you!

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Flirty - you're so blessed. How I wish I had a room...
    What a wonderful place to reflect....rehash...regroup...recoup.... There are times that I would love to have private place to retreat.

Life, in general, is good - but a little 'me' time - to get my head straight from time to time.... what a luxury that would be.

And hell, give me a bottle of wine or three... and I'd prolly have an out-of-body experience! :lol Wish I could be there with you. My oh my - the stories we'd reveal :lol

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I have a feeling you two might be quite dangerous together. :lol Bring Thorn and I'll get him drunk. As I understand it, that wouldn't take too much arm-twisting! :p

BD

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Anytime Rose, anytime. I keep enough wine around here to sell it, and I bet we could write some hellacious memoirs!

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thank you, love, mwah!

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thank you sweetness.

19. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Sorry you had a bad day FC. When you figure it all out, let me know.
    I have been working on that for 21 years.

20. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I know you have hun. I doubt I will ever figure it out....but you will be the first to know!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.