Joy Ride

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MordsithLove, Apr 27, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

*Inspired by a dream I had many moons ago....enjoy :)*

Before Rian could put the key in the ignition, Nikki pulled his chin to her and kissed him so deeply he could feel his teeth dig into his inner lips. Her full lips lavishly caressing his, as she playfully slid her tongue to part his with a sultry lick. She broke away smiling while biting her bottom lip. "You're so yummy babe" she giggled, climbing over the center console she straddled him comfortably in the driver’s seat. "Whoa, ok I guess there are other plans before dinner?" Rian chuckled, pushing the seat as far back as it could go, reclining it at a comfortable level. With the raspy, yet soft tone of her voice, she gave a sly smile "I just can’t resist you babe, you drive me a bit wild and reckless." she leaned into him grabbing the back of his neck and kissed him slowly.

They could hardly be seen inside the half empty parking garage, with the windows tinted and the cabin space of a SUV, they had all the privacy needed. It was a chilly night, it being close to midnight surely no one was to interrupt such business, if they dared.

His hands rested at her waist and slowly ventured around to the small of her back feeling the round of her cheeks that peered beneath her wrestled tight skirt that was now bunched above her lap. He could feel her start a grinding sway onto his rising erection. Without hesitation, Rian submitted trying not to break their kiss, "I'm all yours babe...take control, I dare you”. He wouldn't stop her at any pace she wished, he rather encouraged it. This was Nikki's moment to let her deviant side flourish, and his to embrace, there was no stopping the two from each other’s attraction and play.

Nikki’s hands caressed with an open palm at his chest, headed south towards his belt. She pulled the leather strap back, tightening it snug around his hips. Undoing the clasp, she slowly released the tension while kissing him, taking brief pauses of tongue play, flicking their tips against each other like of a serpent’s finding of scent. With heeded determination, Nikki drew out his erect cock free, stroking his silken shaft, squeezing a grip hopeful for a bead of precum. The sound of the wet snaps of their suckling lips upon each other echoed, hearing the heavy breathing and sighs of arousal. Fog began to cloud the windows from the body heat rising between them. Rian quickly propped himself and slid off his pants and boxers for more comfort. She then managed to draw out of her skirt and pulled off her top, exposing her firm breasts nestled in a soft lace bra, the low illumination made her warm skin glow before his eyes. Rian’s palm cupped her breast as his thumb smoothed over the top of her harden nipple, he pulled her in closer by her back, kissing and licking down her neck finally making way to flourish upon her chest, heaving in deep inhales of blood rushing excitement.

“Ahhhh”, she sighed as he suckled her breasts. Bracing herself, she held him by the back of his neck, as he gripped her hips and pressured her on top his unyielding hard cock. Feeling the searing heat from his exposed rod made it irresistible to not grind on to it. Putting the crotch of her panties aside, her moistened pussy was pursed as she pressed it firmly on his cock, watching the head peep out above her clit at every roll and stroke of her hips. “Unhhhh” she let out a soft low sigh, Rian can feel her lips cling to his shaft and her clit pop profusely; her breasts in sway as he unlatched the clasp and let them free before him.

Nikki and Rian were now in a state of mind and there was no going back, nothing existed beyond them and this moment was everything. Hardly any words were spoken, only the language of pleasure can be heard. The two of them lost in a haze of lust and ecstasy. Rian leaned the chair further back, almost lying in the chair of the driver’s seat. Nikki slowly slid the head of his cock into her pussy, feeling it fill her yearning vessel, sinking it deeper and deeper at every ride. He had the view of a her grappling at his chest, breasts bouncing at his buck, her eyes closed and mouth gapped open in everlasting satisfaction. She rolled her hips and dug her pelvic bone into his, leaning to him, kissing his lips as he relentlessly pounded her pussy. “Ohhhhh fuck” she screamed.

He grabbed the round of her ass, feeling her back work its round on him. “Fuck babe, this feels so good” he grunted. Nikki was ready to cum, and targeted towards her plush gspot, digging his cock deep into the wall of her pussy. “Oooohhhahh” moaning in a free coo, she would not stop her pace, as she was grinding herself almost putting his cock at a bend. He watched her work; the lips and puffiness of her pussy pull and heave….

He rubbed her clit, the touch made her scream “Unnhhhhh!” she cired, still trying to thrust and grind harder he could tell she was starting to tire out. “Cum baby, your clit is ready for a strumming” Rian was determined to get her off, watching her sigh and moan above him was a beautiful sight, he wanted to take her higher. He went rampant and put more pressure on her clit as she kept working her hips and rode his cock. “Fuck yes babe.” She cooed, “Unnhhhhh! Unhhhhhh! Unhhhhh!” she gasped, suddenly feeling flushed with warmth as she cummed.

“That’s it babe, cum for me.” Rian was now ready to gain complete control, he grabbed her hips and propped himself to have free buck of his hips. Nikki held on to the driver’s handle of the SUV and gripped on to his shoulder. She can feel the silk of her cum all over him, “Fuck me Rian.” She demanded. He took heed to her request, pounding his throbbing cock into her. “Ohhhhh myyyy, Riiannn!” she cried, he pressed a kiss to her and they passionately made out between each other’s grunts and moans. “Ohhh fuck babe, I’m gonna nut” he exclaimed, fucking her harder and faster, “Unhhhhhh! Yes! Don’t stop!” she cried out. Thrusting repeatedly, his load filled her deep, every pulse of each load she could feel his cock quiver and throb. His cum oozed out as his erection began to slowly subside.

They were both in a sweat, and breathing heavily, sharing a kiss ending their passionate and lustful fucking. “Damn Nikki, you are something on a whole other level.” Rian was spent; she had him above cloud nine. Their world combined was a recipe for undeniable attraction and unstoppable urges of affection. “You make me feel so good babe.” She smiled.

Flashing orange lights of the security vehicle reflected off the fogged windows. “Uh oh. We are in more trouble than we started with.” Nikki laughed.

#1 MordsithLove, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

damn mord. HOT!

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Thanks hun :D

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Pretty steamy Mords, you ever done that sort of thing?
    Remember the scene in Titanic when they were down in the cargo hold making out in that vintage car and the windows were fogging up?
    Then there was her hand marks running down the steamy window as they slid out of sight.
    I found that particular image highly erotic :)

5. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Thanks Bush! I never have...yet anyway :)

Yes, I too enjoyed that scene!! And the scene where he is sketching her nude :D one day I hope to have such a sensual artist sketch my bits piece by piece.

6. biker061

Gold Member

very nice work ML.