Journey of my Life

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Victus, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Victus

Victus New Member

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m226/AuronTheUnsent/WalkRoute.png

That right there is what I'm thinking I'm going to do for my journey. I've been feeling so lost in my own life. I don't know what to do with myself, or how I'm going to get myself employed proper. Suicide has been crossing my mind quite a lot lately, but I keep shoving it away as much as I can.

I've decided as a part of my own therapy, and for my health, I want to walk farther than I ever have before. I've been a walker my whole life, but usually don't go more than twenty or thirty miles in a trip. I have two whole months without school, and feel like this journey will do wonders for my body, mind, and soul.

Along the way, I plan on stopping in Battle Creek to visit my parents, siblings, and some friends I have down there. Then I'll move on to Detroit to see a few more friends that I've been dying to see. After that, down to North Carolina to visit the lady I'm crushing on, and all my friends down there (and some of my best friend's family, who he swears up and down I have to meet at some point). After that, down to Florida to visit my Aunt Candy, her wife, and my cousins. From there, I'm not sure if I'd walk back to Michigan, or hitch a ride, or continue my journey elsewhere. I'll probably know when I get down there.

I'm thinking that I should start a charity drive to go along with this. I'm thinking the funds would go to Michigan Blood and the American Red Cross. I'm a firm supporter of donating blood, and do it whenever possible.

So, any thoughts, suggestions, advice, or comments on what to visit along the route? Also, if any of you are on the route, let me know, and I'll come by and pay you a visit, maybe cook you dinner or something (I love cooking as much as I love music)

#1 Victus, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. Victus

Victus New Member

Slept on it, realized I don't have enough time or money for this at the moment. Still want to do something crazy, though much less time/money consuming.