Joining Sexual Forums

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rose, Jul 30, 2006.

1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay - I'm having a blond 'moment'.... I know there is a thread titled "Why did you join :sf " But for the life of me, I can not find it through a search. so I am starting another (Admins: if you can find it, go ahead and merge the two)

Soooooooo - with all the new members here, I am interested to know:
    WHY DID YOU JOIN SEXUAL FORUMS.COM ?

And, now that you are here, have you changed your approach (reasoning) for being here?

:brow "inquiring minds want to know"

:rose

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I joined sexual forums because I love to talk about sex, and I feel that far too few people talk openly about sex. I want to be a part of something that encourages this type of open conversation! I want to be a part of something where people who have honest questions can feel comfortable asking them, and know that there are at least a few people here who are going to respond in a mature and helpful manner. I spent more than half of my life thinking sex was dirty, something to be ashamed of. Now I know sex is beautful, amazing, and meant to feel good. It's meant to be enjoyed. A lot of the things I learned I had to learn on my own. I had questions I was too ashamed to ask, things I was too ashamed to talk about. Now, my career goal (I think this is the first time I've admitted this publicly here) is to achieve my Masters and then Ph.D. in Counseling, provide Family and Marriage Counseling, and specialize in Sex Therapy. I want to have a hand in every person I come in contact with having an amazing and healthy sex life.

3. Jayce

Gold Member

Sure, my buddies and I all may hang out and talk about how hot that girl is, about how great their little love making session was last night, and how nice that girl's rack is who's about to walk past us, but even though I may of known them for years there's just something ackward about sitting down to talk about real serious sexual matters. I joined in an attempt to find a community filled with people where I could ask honest (even stupid) questions and get a truthful answer in return. And that's just what I found here!

4. arialea

arialea New Member

I joined because I was googling around for tips because I'm looking to blindfold my boyfriend on a hot night in. I found this site, and felt compelled to reply to a few things that I saw.

Also, there was a thread about blindfolding, which was appropriate : ).

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My reasons for joining :sf pretty much echo Melicious's. I've always been interested in sex (having it and learning about it) and wanted to see if there really was a forum like this, where members can chat together in a friendly and non-judgemental and non-threatening environment. As soon as I joined I was immediately greeted by friendly people (thank you Rose :rose) and put totally at ease. Ryan and the mods were great at keeping the spammers and trollers out of here and of course now I have the honor of doing that myself. This place and its members are like a family to me. One big horny family. :D

6. pirouette

Gold Member

Excellent question, Rose...

My interest in the forum was sparked when I was researching oral techniques on the web. Having recently retired, I suddenly had an endless amount of time to study and practice any new sexual techniques that would improve my sex life. It wasn't bad.....just rushed and sporadic. "My husband deserves better.", I thought. And now I have the time to devote to improving it. And it has. Quite a bit come to think of it.......My reasons for staying are very much the same. I would like to continue to improve the quality and quantity of my sexual interactions. It's fair to mention that I have acquired a few nice friends here. And I do visit :sf to see their new posts!

7. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I joined because a jerk on another site I frequented was being a pain in the ass...he had been spamming that link here and told us about it. He thought he was quite amusing... I decided to check the place out, and stayed

8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Like melicious:rose :penisdance and like Puss in Boots :rose :slong who have both kindly welcomed me and helped me feel accepted and "at home", I too had been looking for a site like this. I had seen some others, but this is, so far, the very BEST one! I'd give a rose to Ryan too, but that might seem kinda weird. ;> Anyway, when melicious gets her Ph.D., I wanna be her FIRST patient! ;>

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I forgot how I found this place... probably google ... And I skulked around before finally posting ... I was surprised that they let the college virgin stay and didn't tell me to fuck off... stayed ever since.

10. blue

blue New Member

I want to join because there are many nice people here sharing about sex experiences with good manners, and also that Ryan is a great admin of the sexual forums I've ever known. :D

11. Piranha

Piranha New Member

I just joined a while ago. Feeling naughty and just randomly searching places where to talk dirty (and maby check some nice pics, hehee). And so I stumbled on this one, and I must say that this place seems interesting.

I think I'll check in here also when I'm not feeling horny (well... not so sure if there actually will be such a time).

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You are a bad, bad boy! :spank

13. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

My bf and I joined because we wanted a place where we could talk openly about our sex life. I surfed around the net and found this place and its really cool. :)

14. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Found this one via Goggle because I wanted to find a good forum, discuss about anything about SEX!! So far, this one rocks!

15. John Keel

John Keel New Member

To be honest, running across a picture of Puss in Boots lying back with a "Sex Kitten" shirt on had a lot to do with it. (You realize that you're ridiculously hot, right? I don't have to tell you?)

That aside, I know internet forums, and I knew there would be a core of people on a forum like this that would be interesting and smart and fun to read, and when the subject matter is sex, interesting and smart and fun to read becomes worth contributing to.

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hehe..my friend had that t-shirt made especially for me. I told him what color I wanted and what I wanted written on it. On several other message boards I go by the username of 'Kitten' so I thought it was pretty fitting.

Anyway, thanks for your extremely kind words. My boyfriend *loves* that t-shirt too. :brow

17. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

I need to get myself a shirt like that! :)

18. Thorn

Gold Member

Since I recently started posting on here after 2 or 3 months of inactivity for me I though it would be worth while to pump this up again for all the new members.

19. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I think you hit the nail on the head Puss, I am a member of about half a dozen different forums and I can tell you Ive yet to meet a nicer, (as a whole) bunch of people.
    Its so pleasant to be able to be completely honest about stuff without being judged on your outlook on just about anything.
    So glad I found this place, intend being hear for quite a while.:)

#19 Hot Wheels, Oct 7, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2006
  20. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I visited a couple other sex boards that were so heavily edited by the moderators that it was difficult to post without key words holding it up for inspection. It's not easy to write about sex if you can't use words that describe it. At first I thought this board had a few strange people on it, but after a while I realized that it has a LOT of strange people! LOL