Job Update/Moving On

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kermit, May 25, 2012.

1. Kermit

Gold Member

The temp assignment ended yesterday. Sadly for only a week never seen so much turn over in workers. I was one of the four who started it...and i was the only one who saw the assignment from beginning to end and therefore got the most hours lol. Two of the original team never showed up Monday and the other one left early yesterday never to return. So it was me and a guy who showed up yesterday who finished it. We both got really good comments on our time cards from the supervisor :)

Got in contact with the Whore, she's had the forms taken care of and is gonna mail them Monday (not sure why the delay) to me. Gonna review them if indeed i get to receive them and file them hopefully the same day as my six months are up now.

Next Friday i'm gonna try and reinstate my license, i hope i can use my Alabama License if it's still valid to prove i am who i say i am (why else would i be forking over 210 bucks!?) but if not hope she sent the BC too so i can use it. Worked before

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Still pulling for you K. I know how much you want this all behind you. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.