Job Applications Are Driving Me Bonkers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kermit, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Kermit

Gold Member

Why is it that the Kronos Job Application site only allows you to fill only one application with a Company? I wanna apply to more than one position for BiLo (quite a few available) and more than one store for Racetrac but it only lets me do it for one store just rejects it saying i've already put one in. Gotta love technology! :) Carry on y'all!

2. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

I have not applied with these sites but still 2 suggestions:

(a) Create a different email and try to apply.
    (b) Clear browser cookies. The session is tracked using http cookies normally. Or the site can write a cookie to track that you have already applied or not.

3. Kermit

Gold Member

I seriously doubt the different email address works cause they ask for your SS number, and i can't change that, i'll try the cookies

4. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Opps!! If they track using SSn then it will be a problem to trick it :ugh

5. Kermit

Gold Member

Cleared cookies, did nothing, just pisses me off and perplexes me why any company would use this site that claims you have put in an application for this location or position when you haven't nad pisses me off and i can't afford to have a website cockblock me from getting a job that could be mine

6. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

My thought would be to send an application directly to the company and bypass this faulty middleman.

7. Essene

Gold Member

What Everett suggested is what I was going to suggest. I understand that some companies either only advertise or mostly advertise using resume advertizing sites; or advertise both on a site like Monster (or what have you) and their own home page (usually under Jobs or Job Opportunities (I know writing this was unnecessary). SO, you may also want to check their site to see if you can directly apply.

Also, if clearing cookies would work, he would be able to use the same login information and just do it from another computer.

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I hate applying for jobs online. I also hate when they ask you stupid ass shit where it makes us look like we are not human and no way to explain anything. Typical example I see:

Do you ever get aggravated at work?
    []yes
    []no

Of course I do fuckheads, who doesnt!? My job could be sorting socks and Id get aggravated that I only have one sock left of one type with no paired partner.

9. Kermit

Gold Member

Down With Assessment Tests!

10. awakened

awakened New Member

Kinda off topic, but some swinger friends of ours were talking job interviews the other day and we got to laughing about the part where some employers will ask,"What do you do for fun, in your spare time?" We all looked at each other and all said,"well, we fuck alot of other peoples wives and husbands"
    LMAO
    OKAYYYYYYY
    Next question

11. CosmicEye

Gold Member

hahahaha nothing beats the truth. I mean really what do they expect you to say, I make meth in my basement!?