[Ask a Girl] Jerks or Nice Guys?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by DStud, Apr 14, 2010.

1. DStud

DStud New Member

Girls don't lie to me...

You know you love jerks, come onnn. Its like us guys always working on that beat up project car. It imposes a challenge to get it the way we visioned. By the way the jerk I am referring to is a mild, wild, frisky, funny, sense of humor, with gentle ass slaps type of guy:). Not the complete A-hole type.

Tell me:

1)Would you bang a nice guy or a jerk?

2)Would you be more attractive to a nice guy or a jerk?

3)Would you go out with a nice guy or a jerk?

4) But who is what you will marry?

Guys, if your the nice guy you will be chasing tail,

Now ladies answer my Questions in a honest true manner.. Its a pole to for my guy friends:)

2. MagicMarker

MagicMarker New Member

ALL FOUR QUESTIONS ANSWER:
    Nice guy.

3. ana123

ana123 New Member

1)Would you bang a nice guy or a jerk?
    A few years ago the answer to this would have been yes. I gave a jerk a bj once, felt bad about it and never spoke to him again. Although I did make sure to mention to his girlfriend of the time that he was cheating on her! But now the answer to this is no. One jerk in a lifetime was enough.

2)Would you be more attractive to a nice guy or a jerk?
    I am more attracted to nice guys. Innocent guys are great. And i like nerds! I should not be more successful in school than him at least not in math. If he cant beat my math scores he isn't worth dating.

3)Would you go out with a nice guy or a jerk?
    I'm looking for someone to spend my life with and I know at 19 this sounds ridiculous but I'm going to med school in 3 years and would like to be married! Its going to be hard dating during med school and all of the people I've spoken with say to get married right before med school or within the 1st 2 years. Luckily I've found a wonderful "nice guy" very husband like material and amazingly sexy to boot!

4) But who is what you will marry?
    I will obviously only marry a nice guy. I don't want a dramatic life. I want a simple life with a guy who will treat me as his queen. I've found that in a nice guy.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My experience is that nice guys turn out to be real jerks and the jerks are usually nicer than they seemed. So I guess my answers to the questions are Both, Both, Both, and Either.

5. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

In my experience, if you ask a girl that question. About 9 out of 10 of them will tell you they are attracted to nice guys. But in reality it's reversed, about 9 out of 10 will get in bed with you quicker if you are a jerk.

6. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

I find the whole "women love a bastard" concept to be really funny..

Think about it... who is the biggest believer in it? Men who can't get with women...

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Did you really want to emphasise it?....or did you just hit the post button three times totty.....:lol

8. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I'm sure he's heard it all before, he sounds like a Tom Leykis listener.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

I trimmed it down to one post.

10. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

Apologies I have this gay mobile internet dongle thingie that likes to do its own thing... My connection froze up so I just kept hitting the reload key...

Hey you could have left them there it would have upped the post count for today...

11. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

When I was in school my first bf came up to me in a pub a little drunk demanding to know why I never had sex with him while we were together while the whole school knew I was having sex with my current bf.

I still liked the guy, and I was way too nice to him I just told him some waffle.

But what I should have said was.

1. you never actually asked me to have sex, you just kept asking me if I wanted to have sex

2 The few times I left you touch me, all I felt was this furtive clammy hand trying to get into my knickers without being noticed.

3. you kept pretending you didin't want to have sex, so I could never really figure out what you were thinking.

4 You've sat waiting for my boyfriend to go to the toilet before you said this to me, because you're afraid of him.

Now I never said any of those things to him, but he honestly believed he was a nice guy and that my current boyfriend was an asshole.

My current boyfriend wasn't an asshole, he was highly sexed, extremely fit, quite aggressive and I knew a big reason he was with me was because he wanted to fuck me... but then he was a teenage guy that's what they're meant to do.

My ex considered him an asshole because he was intimidated by him and was jealous of the fact that he was getting to fuck me, but instead of looking at himself he'd hit on the magic theory that "women love bastards"...

I don't do weak men, they cause all sorts of dramas and for all their nice guy routine typically they're so introverted they're mainly concerend about themselves...

12. nurseharley

Gold Member

Can we have both? I'd prefer a nice guy who can be a jerk when need be...and not to me :p