Jenna and Kyle Dinner for one.. two .. three..? four..?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MePersonally, Feb 11, 2011.

1. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

They had been talking about trying something new ever since she introduced Kyle to that sexy blog. They read it together and each time they would, their evenings were more passionate then the last.

Jenna was 28 and Kyle 36 they had met three years before at the local gym and it was instant attraction. Lately however their sex had been stale. Jenna had actually found the blog while wondering if her and Kyle's relationship was going to survive much longer because she was no longer being satisfied. But the blog had reinvigorated both of their attitudes toward sex and Jenna, for one, was very happy about it.

A couple of days ago they had a conversation about their fantasies and desires, something they had never done before, and they had both discovered a curiosity about bondage. Kyle said 'it could be interesting to be in complete control' and Jenna having full trust in Kyle thought 'it would be fun to let go, and just let Kyle be the boss for a night' so they had decided together, and made a date for Friday night, tonight in fact.

Jenna told Kyle that in order for this night to work for her he was going to have to take control from the beginning, so he jumped into action right away. He had called and set an appointment the next day at the local spa for her. She was to get full bikini wax followed by a day of relaxation at the spa. The bikini wax was excruciating, but the mud bath, massage, and jacuzzi had made up for it, and later touching herself that evening, feeling her powdery, smooth, softness had be incredibly arousing.

Kyle had been busy while she was at the spa, and the next morning when she entered the kitchen, he had covered the huge stone kitchen island with a clean white table cloth and was making breakfast.

They laughed together, both secretly thinking about Friday night still two days away, and ate together until they both had to go to work, they kissed passionately before they went their separate ways for the day.

Jenna found herself touching her newly waxed softness through her tight slacks under her desk from time to time during the day, she almost could not keep her hands off of herself, and she was certain Kyle would feel the same way.

That evening they lay in bed together and it was impossible not to touch each other. They were slow and soft, just hands on soft skin. The next morning and afternoon had gone pretty much the same and now it was early evening and their date was about to begin.

Jenna had no idea what to expect, they had both agreed not to talk about it. Kyle was all energy and could not stop touching her when ever they were close.

"I'm going to make us dinner" Kyle said.
    "What are you making?" Jenna asked.
    "Ahhhh.. that is a surprise." He replied "Now I want you to go into the bedroom and loose those clothes" he paused for a moment "except the shoes" he said it with a forceful tone that was not like him.
    Jenna smiled she knew he was putting on an act for her, and she liked it.

The weight of her day dropped to the floor with those clothes, she slipped the brown rayon slacks over her brown high heal shoes and stood in front of the mirror checking out her hair, which she ran her fingers through, her makeup which was minimal, and still fine, and her body that was never as perfect as she wanted but still very nice, and those newly waxed lips. All the swelling from the waxing had gone away, and it was a perfect bare split with labia that protruded just a bit and a small nub of her clit hood visible as she stood there with her legs slightly apart.

Kyle rapped thoughtfully on the door before opening it, and she bounded over and sat seductively on the foot of the bed. As he came through the door his eyes showed that he was very happy with what he saw, but he was acting now and he reached out and took hold of her hair, he was very gentile, he could have been a bit more forceful she thought but it was a first time and that was not his regular character. He directed her through the door and down the hallway through the living room and into the kitchen.

The stone kitchen island was bare now except for four small black pillows each about the size of a loaf of bread, and they were placed in a rectangle that took up about half of the island's length. As she got closer she noticed that there were holes drilled in the counter top directly beside each of the for pillows.

Suddenly Kyle lifted her off of her feet and set her on the counter top. It was very cold on her bare ass and she shifted uncomfortably for a moment until he directed her onto her hands and knees, she obliged wiggling her cute little tush a little.
    He moved around her and lifted one of her knees so he could slide one of the soft pillows underneath, then he quickly looped a piece of soft white rope behind her calf through the holes in the counter and deftly secured the rope with some sort of clamp. She attempted to move her leg and found that it was quite secure. He moved quickly around to her other side and repeated the bind on her other leg, she tested it again, with the same result. Next he made a little loop around her upper elbow with another piece of rope and a second loop around her lower elbow, slipped the rope through another hole in the counter top and secured it beneath, she tested this knot while he repeated on the other side. She was definitely immobile. She pictured herself displayed here in her kitchen, her ass in the air, thighs spread wide, her shaved slit open, elbows fastened to the counter and it made her wet instantly.

Kyle stood back and surveyed his handiwork, the jeans he was wearing bulged.
    "hmmm" she intoned "I guess I'm in a real pickle here" she said jokingly. "so now what?"
    "Now I make us dinner." he said. And reached into a drawer to pull out some brand new kitchen utensils she had never seen before. They were just regular utensils but they looked expensive. They were stainless steel with thick smooth, rounded handles, a spatula, spoon, serving fork, tongues, and a wire wisk. He lay them out on the counter in front of her. Next he put a pot full of water and a skillet on the glass top stove and turned on the burners. With a few more movements he had removed some containers from the refrigerator, and dunked pasta into the now boiling pot on the stove. Jenna watched this all with interest.

He produced a small bottle of olive oil that he placed next to the stove and a smaller bottle that Jenna recognized as a personal lubricant they had purchased together a few months ago.

"I hope you're not going to cook with that." she said with a smile.
    "Hey don't comment on my methods or I'll be forced to gag you." he said trying to keep a straight face.
    "Oh aren't you the rough one?" she asked.
    "hmmph." he grunted. "OK so this won't do" he said looking around the counter top. "I need a place to put these tools, they are cluttering up my work space." there was a mock pause "ohhh.. I know". He grabbed up the spatula and the spoon and disappeared around behind her, suddenly she fell the cold lubricant squirted down her back side, weaving it's way slowly between her cheeks over her little ass and down between her still untouched lips. It weaved it's way under her saturating her labia and dripped slowly onto the counter beneath.

She could just imagine Kyles face as he watched the thick liquid travel over her body, she looked back between her own legs but all she could see was Kyles bulging jeans. "I guess" he announced "this one should go here" and she felt the cool metal of the handle of one of those tools touch her clit.
    "mmmm" she released in a low tone.
    The handle started to roll around and press between her lips, with little thrusts and careful pressure, she tried to push back on it but she could only move her hips toward Kyle a few inches because of the binds, and he was not ready to give it up right away. "or maybe here" he said and she felt the steel slide all the way up her wet pussy and stop on her ass where it spun slowly for a moment and then pressed gently forward, she wriggled and giggled, Kyle withdrew the tiny bit of tip that had entered her and pressed in again a little more firmly, it slipped in just a little deeper and she felt it's girth with a little pain, she made a sharp little sound and he withdrew it quickly.

"I'm not quite ready for that.. I think." she whispered.
    "OK baby" he replied and she felt the steel back on her slit. Now it was rubbing, he pulled it away and gently slapped her open lips, she jerked forward a little but the slight sting felt new and glorious and she pushed her bottom back to him, he slapped it again a little harder this time, she moaned, a few more slaps and her lips were turning a ruddy pink, partly from the sting of the gentle slaps and partly from the blood rushing to them and swelling her with desire.
    She started rocking forward and back wanting something to fill her and he gave it to her sliding the thick handle of one of the tools inside her, it was cool at first but warmed up quickly as he thrust it back and forth she pushed back onto it as far as she could as he continued to press it into her. Then he stopped and she could feel his fingers spreading her lips, the tool still deep inside her.
    "well" he said "I'm short a holding place for this spoon so we will just have to see if it will fit with the other one." And she felt the handle of the spoon touch her lips. The first handle was not quite as big as Kyle's cock inside her but it was a reasonable size for a dick, and the knowledge that he was going to fill her with another handle of equal size made her breath baited.

Fuck you'll have to finish reading this on my blog it's too long here. Sorry!

2. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

He used his fingers to stretch her tight hole away from the first handle, and finding the right angle, he began slowly easing the second handle inside of her. She was stretching more then she had since the one time she bought a huge dildo as a joke for a friends bachelorette party and ended up keeping it and trying it out, but she had discarded it several years ago and the only thing to enter her since that time was Kyle. This was opening her and her thigh muscles began to shudder a little.
    Kyle paused "OK?" he asked.
    "mmmm hmmm .. OK." she stated.
    He pressed on. She convulsed a little as the handle slipped all the way in her, and Kyle spun the shaft gently a couple of times, she wriggled a little.
    A moment later He was in front of her, he laughed a quick hitched laugh when he got there.
    "What's so funny?" she asked, what she didn't know is that she had involuntarily puffed out her cheeks a little like a chipmunk with it's mouth full of nuts.
    "You look... full" he said.
    "mmm yahh.. I'm feeling a little full"
    "good!" he said quickly "now I can make dinner"

With swift, agile movements he began tossing ingredients into the large skillet he had put on the stove, drained the pasta, poured some sort of liquor into the pot that shot flames at the exhaust hood, and merrily prepared a wonderful smelling dish of chicken and garlic with herbs, while Jenna watched. Every few minutes he would pull the spoon or the spatula from her stretched hole releaving some of the pressure only to press it back inside her a few minutes later.
    As the sauce bubbled in the pan he began stringing the wet noodles over her back, cold and slippery.
    "They need to hang and dry a bit" he said as he was doing it.

A few minutes later he said "do you know how you check to see if pasta is done?"
    she grinned, she knew that you slap a wall with a piece to see if it sticks. Kyle was going to be a little more aggressive then that. He selected a handful of the noodles and brought them down like a whip across her bare butt cheek, she shrieked with glee, he did it again on the other side, and again, and again alternating cheeks. It stung just a little but it didn't hurt.
    He then tossed the pasta into the pot and began vigorously tossing it with another of the new tools. When satisfied he set the pan on a cool burner.

"now I have to set the table" he said splaying his hands to show that he meant the counter top in front of her "but I have to clean up first" he flung the bowls and containers into the sink, Jenna knew she was probably going to end up having to clean those but it didn't really make a difference at the moment.
    He wiped the counter clean with some cleaner and a bar mop, and then paused for a moment to look at the three other tools on the counter, which he picked up and made a display of cleaning carefully with the tap water and bar mop.
    "Better put my tools away" Jenna bit her lip.

He was behind her again. She heard the tools clink down on the counter between her thighs, and then his hands were griping her thighs trying to pry them open wider. She shifted her knees a bit and maybe made a little more room. More of that lubricant rolled down her crack dripping liberally on the counter top. Then the next tool was pressing into her it stretched her wide and she felt her breath catching, and her hips and legs weaken. She thought about pulling away but knew she couldn't, and that made her want it more. She opened herself with breathing and concentration as the tool found it's way home.

"wow look at you take that toy" Kyle said "who knew you could handle that much" he was in front of her again. "two to go" he said checking her face for reaction. She rolled her eyes and tried to blow a kiss at him. He laughed and was behind her again. The forth tool was going to the limit, it felt like she might tear as the steel handle slowly made it's way inside her. She bucked inadvertently, a little pain a little orgasm. Kyle made a concerned sound and she whispered "it's OK.. it's OK.. it's OK.." through breathy lips.
    He was in front of her again looking really concerned "really it's good" she said trying to appease his worry, and it was good she liked it, it was a totally new and brave sensation.

"so what do I do with the last tool?" he asked knowing it would never fit with the rest.
    "no.." she said softly. Not this time. Next time. And his pulse raced knowing that this was just one of many times they would play this game.

"OK then" he said "time to eat" and he placed a plate on the counter. He gently retrieved the serving fork from it's new holder, Jenna let out a soft sigh, and he placed some of the pasta on the plate, it smelled wonderful. He was back behind her then and pressed the forks handle back inside her. She gasped.
    For the next several minutes he fed her small bites of the delicious pasta and kissed her mouth in between. She stopped him after a number of bites with a shake of her head "no more, I'm too full" she said.
    "Time for desert then" he said and in two quick movements had dropped his jeans to display is cock that was throbbing like it had been inside her for hours, dipped the whole length of it in an unnoticed jar of caramel sauce and leapt up on his knees on the counter in front of her.

He thrust his bulbous knob between her lips and she sucked it in greedily. His hands clenched around the back of her head and he pushed his cock deep into her throat, she gagged a little and he withdrew, then back in again, she sucked and licked tucking his head into her cheek then allowing it down her throat, it wasn't long until his back contracted and sent his manhood spurting into her mouth and around her lips. Holding her hair he directed her mouth to clean his cock with her tongue and lips he even made her lick the overspill off the counter top which she did with pleasure.

His spasms decreased and his cock slowly stopped pumping. He leaned back with his eyes closed for a minute dick drooping a little in front of her and then with an unexpected burst of energy he hopped of the counter and said "now lets see what we can do about you" and he was around behind her.

"Oh I found the problem.. " he said in a little bit pompous drone like a doctor. "did you know you have kitchen implements inside of you?"
    "mmmm" she growled "four of them I think"
    "you are correct miss, four is precisely the number" again pompous "lets see if we can fix that"
    He very slowly like a man trying to diffuse a bomb slid the first handle out of her turning it as he pulled, she breathed a sigh as it clattered on the counter between her open thighs, the second one came out even slower with twists and little reversals, her breath came back as it found it's place on the counter. The third one spent allot of time going back in before it came out and her slit was dripping with natural wetness before it reached it's counter destination, the last one drove and bucked, spun and twisted before it came out, her legs were shaking, now not sure how much longer she could bare to stay in this position.

A moment after the last implement hit the deck she received a sharp little smack right between those, over sized totally swollen, stretched to the max lips and it sent a shiver through her entire body, it was followed by another, and then another, and then his mouth was sucking her in, making soft little bites, foraging under her clit hood, and his hands were pulling her cheeks wide as he lapped up and down her slit, another slap and she exploded, body convulsing with no where to go because of her bonds, she rocked hard back and forth as the orgasm took over. He used his fingers to soothe her sweet labia entering a little, but letting her take her full orgasm without pushing it over. She collapsed with her butt almost on her calves but she couldn't quite reach.
    "Hold on" he said and rushed out of the room. He came back with the digital camera and moved around behind her. He snapped a few pictures before she could come up with a good objection, then he came around in front of her to show her the shots. Her love hole was open, seemingly held open by an invisible force but she knew it was just stretched and when she could function again would go back to normal.

He kissed her mouth deep and hard then began to untie her. She collapsed on her side where he held her hand and gently caressed her skin. She lay there on the cold counter top for some time and then he helped her down. She almost fell, her legs could barely hold her. Then he lifted her and carried her to their bedroom where he bundled her in clean sheets and she dreamt of the next time her man would take control.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Now that is my kind excitment. The title made me think there would be more people joining. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

4. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

ya maybe I should rethink that title a bit. Thank you for enjoying it though that's what I write em for. Appreciate the feedback very much.