Jeans that don't fit

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CLE32793, Aug 22, 2016.

1. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Ok, so I for one am sick of seeing underwear where jeans should be. So I'm curious how many prefer the baggy half ass/half underwear showing on men/guys and how many prefer seeing jeans that actually half ass fit. No pun, well, ok, pun intended.

A)
    nono.jpg
    no.jpg
    Or B)
    levis jeans.jpg
    levis.jpg

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  2. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I don't get it or like it, IMO nothing sexy about it 3303393171_9e54336aec_z.jpg ghetto-low-pants-black-guys-thug.jpg story-23477-23477-xlarge.png butt-crack.jpg

CLE32793 and Englishman like this.
  3. Lilbutch

Gold Member

LOVE THIS. I can't stand baggy jeans like those above

4. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

I wish i could find some that fit me better around the ass. But the ones that do also crush my balls.

But the ones showing their a lot of their underwear make me laugh :) And the ones that are as low as there balls. Are ridiculous in my opinion.

But low cut ones on a Girl is completely different in my opinion ;)

[​IMG]

5. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

guess they make a garter belt now for men to help hold up their saggy pants
    3862b984705e4bccb127d0295196bff8.jpg

funny-picture-march-of-the-penguins-saggy-pants.jpg

Wizard1002, CLE32793 and Englishman like this.
  6. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

7. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

[QUOTE="Englishman,

But low cut ones on a Girl is completely different in my opinion ;)

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

everything is different with girl's :)

8. Lilbutch

Gold Member

everything is different with girl's :)[/QUOTE]

9. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

10. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

CLE32793 likes this.
  11. Nebulosity8669

Gold Member

SexyFantasyGirl and CLE32793 like this.
  12. Nebulosity8669

Gold Member

Amature and CLE32793 like this.
  13. Nebulosity8669

Gold Member

everything is different with girl's :)[/QUOTE]
    This is digusting! Those jeans should be ripped off of her!

SexyFantasyGirl and CLE32793 like this.
  14. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

15. Meee

Gold Member

She's chicken for wearing the thong.

Englishman, CLE32793 and Invigorated like this.
  16. Ashli

Ashli Member

17. sensless

Gold Member

Yeah, I find the diaper look unattractive, but when I don't like what I see, I look away.

I'd love it if they'd wear skirts. Short ones!

18. lariatadvance

lariatadvance Member

Absolutely wrong.

Let me explain. I was a cop in Houston for ten years in Southwest Houston. The "Southwest Cholos" were the dominating street gang then.

I responded to a 9-1-1 call, store hold up. The suspect was a black male, XXXL white T-shirt, baggy pants hanging down to his knees, typical Cholo "uniform" at the time. Perp flees a few seconds before I get there. So I ask the Asian clerk for a description....black male, baggy T shirt, pants hanging down to his knees. So I get in my car and cruise around the block and find black male, baggy T shirt, pants hanging down to his knees running from the store. As I approach, he sees me and sprints off into a side alley. Since it was my regular 7pm to 7am shift, I knew exactly where the alley came out at, so I turned off my headlights and whipped around to the other end and got out of the car in the dark and waited. Perp came running out of the alley and he literally ran right into my waiting arms. LOL

Now when he came out of the alley he was wearing red shorts and a black T-shirt. So I cuffed him up and put him in the cage in my car and took my flashlight and went into the alley. I found his baggy white T-shirt and his ten-sizes too big jeans discarded in the alley. So I take him back around to the store, ask the asian clerk "Is this the guy that robbed you?"......"No. The guy that robbed me had a white shirt and blue jeans, not red shorts and a black T-shirt."

I booked him anyway. Now when we get to trial guess what the defense attorney asked me....
    "What description did the store clerk give you?"....."black male, white T-shirt, baggy blue jeans."
    "And what was my client wearing when you arrested him in the alley?"...."Black T-shirt and red shorts."
    "So my client in no way fits the description of the suspect you were looking for?"..."No. He changed clothes in the alley."
    "Did you see my client change clothes in the alley, or was my client simply found in the area where he had a legal right to be, where you found some old clothes?"..."No I did not see your client change clothes."

Bam. Not guilty. Just like that. Doesn't matter that I know he changed clothes in the alley. The judge knows it, the prosecutor knows it, all the cops know it because we see it every day. But unless I SAW him change clothes, it's all speculation. All that matters in court is what I can prove, not what I know.

This crap about they wear their clothes like that to advertise for butt sex in prison is nothing more than a punch line for a twisted joke.

They wear their clothes like that because they can change clothes without even stopping running. They wear a contrasting set of clothes underneath. All they have to do is loosen the belt and the pants fall right off as they are running. They don't' even have to stop running. Then they don't fit the description of the person the cop is looking for, and if they are arrested, they don't fit the description of the suspect at trial.

Really ingenious if you think about it. NOTHING thugs do is by chance. There's a reason for everything they do.

For example, do you know why thugs lay all back in the car when they cruise around town? To be cool? No. It's because the steel door post protects their head if a rival gang pulls up beside them and starts blasting. The bullets hit the door post, not the thug's head. He has a better chance of surviving a drive by. That's why they lay all back with the seat reclined half way in their hooptie.

Do you know why they wear a hundred gold chains around their necks like Mr. T? Looks cool? No. You see when I arrest him for slinging dope in the projects, I take his dope and I take his cash and it is forfeited because it's drug money. He never sees that money again. But jewelry is personal property. That goes into a manila envelope, and when he bails out of jail the next day, he gets all his personal property back. I can't touch that. Guess what he does? He goes down to the pawn shop when he gets out and now he has $5,000 in gold jewelry to pawn. He uses that cash as seed money to buy more dope to sell and he goes back into "business". By the end of the week he has enough profit to go get his jewelry out of hock and still stay in business. Then it all happens over again. I bust him, he bails out, pawns his gold, buys more inventory, gets his gold out of pawn, and I bust him again.

It's not uncommon to find a high-level slinger wearing $50,000 in gold chains and bracelets and rings. Small timers might have $3,000 or $4,000 in gold jewelry. The higher up drug dealer you are the more "seed money" you need to get started back in business again after a bust. That's how you know if a dope slinger is "uptown" or "downtown" as they call it. An "uptown" dealer wears more gold. He runs a bigger business. A "downtown" dealer is a low guy on the totem pole. He runs a small business so he wears less gold.
    If I run up on two dope dealers slinging dope in the projects, I'm going to bust the uptown dealer first. That way if the downtown dealer gets away while I'm arresting the uptown dealer, I got the bigger fish. :)