jealousy? honesty?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 12barblues, Feb 5, 2012.

1. 12barblues

Gold Member

someone just asked me if i minded the comments guys post regarding my gf's pics and posts on here...personally, i find it flattering that men want to get at her....

so that's my topic here.. would you mind if your gf/bf posts pics and flirt on a forum like this?

And, when you talk/flirt on a forum like this do you hide it from your gf/bf? or do you share it with them?

#1 12barblues, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  2. Essene

Gold Member

Would I "let"? I don't control her. However I would prefer for her not to.

I've often wondered why guys like for other guys to see their S.O. It baffles me.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

and the second half of the question?

4. Essene

Gold Member

Oh I didn't read that. I don't hide it; but she doesn't know. I suppose, then, that'd be a yes. Though I have no reason for her not to know.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

and i just went back and changed the word "let" to "mind if" in the op.
    thanks for pointing that out.

6. xeniadraven

Gold Member

me and my OH have joined the forum (separate accounts) i wanted to put pictures on for my own satisfaction as i do have exhibitionist tendancies. cant say it isnt a great confidence boost to receive compliments from strangers.
    he has agreed to it however he has taken the photos, and insisted only contacts can view the album so it prevents the masses from viewing my "goods" I wouldn't have minded but this is where we have compromised. My OH also knows what i am saying on the forum, and has seen messages etc so he is aware of everything i do and say.
    if it makes me horny and i take it out on him then he cant complain lol

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I've posted pics on another forum with my partner's support. He got a teeny weeny little jealous when he read a couple of comments but not enough ask me not to do it again. I even posted a thread of the two of us.

He's not a fan of computers, so he's not interested in joining up for himself but I do read out and discuss certain threads with him and he's often around when I'm here. I even talk about some forum members in the same manner as if they were my real life friends.

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I think its flattering when guys (and girls) were to say shes hot. I wouldnt post any pics though unless she wanted me to. I dont even pot pics of myself.

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wouldn't care if my husband commented on photos of other girls, nor does he care if guys comment on my phones. He's been in the same room with me when I've been camming with guys. Hell he's been in the same bed.

We have 100% trust for each other and hide nothing.

He's fully aware of my being on this forum and the photos that I post. He chooses not to have an account however as he feels this is "my turf" and doesn't want to intrude.

10. RideNaked2

Gold Member

My other half (RideNaked) is a member here as well. We share quite often about the stuff we read here on the forum (not things that relate to moderating though - that's only for my eyes :)). We first joined SF to explore more together sexually.

T has a cock shot posted but I only have fully clothed ones...it does not bother me that others be it women or men are looking at the photo he has posted. He is his own person and has every right to post what he feels comfortable with.

11. mikeh

mikeh New Member

If my wife wanted to I wouldn't stop her but I know she wouldn't. But I wouldn't like it if people were just plain crude, but compliments would be a turn on.

My wife doesn't know about me being on here, because I know she wouldn't understand that it doesn't mean I don't love her any less or want to have an affair or whatever.

This is my release

12. sluttyfairy

sluttyfairy Member

well I personally hide all of my sneaky behavior from my man and when he falls asleep at night .... I flirt with every TOM DICK and Gary I can !!! you know what they say what you dont know ... will make me sneaky!!! besides my man has a reindeer up his butt!!!! hehe!!!

13. turbulent

turbulent New Member

If I'm walking down the road with her and guys blatently eye her up and make a comment, that usually gets my blood boiling. I find it disrespectful to her, me and our relationship.

But weirdly, if it's on the internet it doesn't bother me in the slightest. No idea why.
    Maybe it's the whole distance thing.

14. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

I wouldn't mind if my SO posted pics and/or flirted on any forum but we have more of open relationship. He also doesn't mind me participating on forums and understands that it is entertaining, I enjoy it and it is harmless fun. We do not hide things from each other and I often share the posts and photos with him. He is aware that I "PM" with other members (kind of sounds dirty...lol) but is uninterested in reading any of the PMs.

He knows I posted a couple pics -- but prefers that I don't post any pics that are more explicit. I was a bit surprised at his request but I am honoring it at this time.

15. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I would not mind at all...after all I post photo's and the like. It's the whole"what's good for the goose is good for the gander" philosophy...

As some of the others have said before me...it is quite the confidence booster to have others appraise my photo's and compliment me so why would I deprive my partner (if I had one) of the same?

As for hiding it...never. I believe in complete openness and honesty.