Jealous of sons' g/f's

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by buzzzzzz12, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buzzzzzz12

buzzzzzz12 New Member

Is it normal for a mother to be jealous of her sons girl friends?
    My two boys, 18 & 22 both have girlfriends which they bring home. They both take their g/f to their room and spend hours in there which drives me crazy with jealousy. I try to imagine what sex she is giving him etc. Is she sucking his cock? Is she riding him or is she taking him doggy style? etc. I feel that these girls are nothing but sluts and spoiling my sons. When they leave the house I snoop around their rooms looking for evidence ie. stains, condoms, different color pubic hairs etc. I know this is silly of me but I just can't help myself. It's not as if I want them myself, I just get jealous to know they are being sexually pleasured by their girl friend.

Are these normal feelings of a mothers or am I being silly???

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I would say no. And I would recommend talking to someone more professional about it, before this harms their relationships, yours, or the relationship between you and your sons. Their sexuality is their business, and your being jealous or looking for evidence and imagining what's going on is not healthy.

3. pirouette

Gold Member

It sounds like the old saying..."no one is good enough for my son/daughter". I went through a similar issue with my mother when I first got married. She really didn't think any man was good enough for me. I would never have disrespected my mother by bringing a man into her house and having sex. Nope! No way! Never!
    Maybe you feel they are wasting their time on floozies who just don't live up to your expectations. Maybe you're even a little jealous that they have a close relationship with these girls.....maybe you wish you had a better relationship with both of your sons (and no, I don't mean sexual). Just some thoughts...

4. Jayce

Gold Member

As a 20 year old male who has been in the same position as your sons, seriously don't worry about it. Maybe as I get older my views will change, but as I grow I'm trying to pound into my head the way I felt at certain ages, so that way when I'm a father I can recall those times and easily relate. But like I said, maybe my views will change, but if I were a father RIGHT NOW all I'd care about is that they're being safe about it. So what if they have sex all day? Do they love each other? If so, that's nothing you can control. Your sons are both 18 and over, they're adults now. Let them make adult decisions and live their lives.

I'm not trying to condemn you for your feelings by any means. But in all honesty, why would it matter if they're having sex? Maybe it's just strange for you to see your own sons whom you held in your arms that were once around 8 pounds are now registered voters getting down and dirty with a female.

Like I said, the only thing I'd care about is their safety. That doesn't mean I'd poke around and make sure they're buying quality condoms, but it is the one thing I'd worry about. Besides that, they're adults, let them live and learn on their own.

Don't you remember when you were 18? Maybe you had a boyfriend your mother wasn't "sure" of. You might of been in this same position at that age too. ;)

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

It would be one thing to feel jealous of the amount of time they're spending with their gfs; that I could understand. This I can't. I have to agree with Mel that it sounds unhealthy, and her advice to speak to a professional about it is very sound.

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

The most important question is:
    Why a pair of guys ages 18 and 22 are living with their parents?

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

If them having sex bothers you(You knowing that they're in their rooms doing it),tell them you don't want them fooling around at your house.I lived at home til I was 18/19 and it would make my family uncomfortable,so that was the one rule.I respected it.

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

Jesus Fucking Christ.

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

They are 18 & 21. I believe it is a bit obsessive for you to be snooping around to find evidence of sexual activity. And it is 'driving you crazy'. Not a good sign.

May I ask.... are you married - e.i. living with your husband (or S.O.)? Or do you have a relationship of your own? This would give even more insight into your reasoning for feeling the way you do.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

My parents, although loving and caring, can be the same way at times, although I don't think they are jealous of my SO, or anything.Actually, my parents love him, and consider him part of the family, since he is soon to be. However, my mother told me that the thought of me being with someone is crazy. She just asked me to never do it under her roof, which I respect. I moved out and went to college, and my SO came with me, but your parents are your parents. You will always be concerned about them, but it's time to let go. If it makes you mad that it is in your house, ask them to not have sex there. You probably need to work out your issues somewhere, instead of taking it out on them. They are young guys. Young guys are usually very, very horny people, and so are women. It's nature. Surely, you were involved with people at that age. And I understand why you are jealous. You don't want them to not need you as a mother anymore, and you don't want to feel like they don't want to spend time with you. But remember: they might be with your sons now, but you will always be their mother. Hope you feel better about everything!

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Ya lost me on this one Bluesy...

12. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

I'd talk to someone about it. It is a bit weird that you are jealous of your sons having sex with these girls. I'd be a bit pissed off more so than jealous. There is NO way I'd bring a guy to my house to have sex with him knowing that my folks are in the house. My dad for one would probably shot him. :eek

I've done it many times while my folks were gone but not when they were home.

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

I guess that was an incomplete thought. Originally, it was, "Jesus Fucking Christ, I can't believe you said that!" But upon reflection I decided that, yes, I could believe that you said that. So I excised that bit, but still wanted to express my incredulity at your brazenly officious contribution. I guess it lost something. *shrugs*

Someone needs to spank you good, young man! And you shall write "I will not be pure evil" 100 times ;) Then, and only then, will you regain your recess privileges.

14. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

I will volunteer to spank him!:lol :brow :drool

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

*hands Phoenix a giant paddle* Take as long as you'd like ;) He'll be sitting down for his writing exercise afterwards and we wanna learn him a lesson!

16. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

Who says I need a paddle!:lol I can use my hand and let me tell you. I can make his bum pretty darn red. :p

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

My :eek You are quite the talented schoolmistress! This I want to see :popcorn

18. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

I am in a saucy mood! :lol :brow

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

:nerv Oh god ... here we go.

20. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

:p You know you like it!:brow :dgrin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.