Jaded Dominant Hunting

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Dom4vanilla, May 9, 2009.

1. Dom4vanilla

Dom4vanilla New Member

Jaded Dominant Looking to regain that " SPARK "
    I call myself a Jaded Dominant cuz I have been around for awhile.I have done .. well a lot. I have been blessed to live in a area with a large community and an abundance of subs. I have been most fortunate. This has however, left me in a position where I have found myself, well less than excited over certain aspects of play.
    Some of it. I hate to admit doesn't give me quite the same kick it used to. It isn't the girls or the quality of the play. It is something in me.. I have become used to the unusual. . The kinky is well, no longer kinky. it is to me, well normal.. Nothing shocks or surprises anymore. I cannot remember the last time someone told me a single thought,idea or desire that even made me think twice.... so Too much of a good thing.. perhaps.. Victim of my own success.. maybe.. whatever it is.. I have found my satisfaction comes now from watching others experience things for the 1st time.. or the 2nd or 3rd.. but you get my drift.. So I search now for that.. people/folks/subs who are seeking new experiences. You need to have a sense of wonder. you still need to be amazed by things like subspace or the fact you can be trained to cum by voice command alone. I have the background.I most defiantly have the skills for most every area of play.. between the 2 of us. We should have a wonderful time. So that's me in a nutshell folks Just a old Dom with a set of tired eyes.. Still looking for fun So Hit me up, I'll talk about anything. I'm easy but not cheap..
    hope to see ya around the threads. Oh, and I do so love my 420.... Until next time.
    Dom4vanilla is online now Report Post Reply With Quote

2. suite91

suite91 Member

Ohhhh! A ringer! :whip

I'm not from the official welcoming committee but I look forward to your contribution to the group.

Bienvenue

3. igor

Gold Member

OK - care to explain this one? What's a 420?

4. suite91

suite91 Member

Google it. Should be a million hits.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

6. igor

Gold Member

Wll, yes I am old enough but I surely never heard of that. I led such a sheltered life ya know :lol