jacking off on camera while being watched

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by azgard, Jul 13, 2007.

1. azgard

azgard New Member

i have always wondered what it would be like to jack off on camera while a girl watches me. are there any girls willing to do that. or where would i go to find people into doing that stuff. it would be great if the girl also had a cam so i could see her.

2. vixenblack

vixenblack New Member

you goto yahoo chat rooms, there has been a time where ive not had someone send me a cam invite and it not be a guy choking his chicken. theres so many its become highly annoying at times.

3. ballzdeep

ballzdeep New Member

Dang, do any women do that on yahoo?

4. azgard

azgard New Member

i have never done anything like this before. on that yahoo thing are there girls looking for that kind of stuff. i know it can offend girls or they will think your a pervert. i want a place where girls are looking specifically for that kind stuff i dont want to message abunch of people and have them get all pist.

5. azgard

azgard New Member

would anyone here on the site be interested pm me if you are or if you have any info on where to find people

6. azgard

azgard New Member

i tried yahoo chatrooms i went into one of the adult rooms. and all i get there are fake people or bots sending me their websites.