[Female] I've said "my age-group or above."

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by IdoPiddleSome2, Jul 19, 2013.

1. IdoPiddleSome2

The lady getting naughty in some AmTrak™ 'stateroom' in the pic at this link qualifies. Either you get it or you don't; I find her appealing. I would not share the link for derogatory purposes.

http://galleries1.adult-empire.com/59/5955//127/back/040.jpg

I recognize the furnishings in the pic b/c I've had a couple of AmTrak™ adventures. Either the train was stopped or the camera was quite an impressive device.

Now I remember a "news" item (no; not on {ghasp} {warding-sign} "faux-news©"):yell:phat about someone arrested somewhere in the U.S.A. for "indecent exposure," based on what some spectator allegedly saw as a passenger-train went by. Since the item was on some Religious-Left-Approved, Goodthinkful Public Enlightenment media, I have to accept that it really happened & not fret about how it happened. The point is: on a "Mainstream©" public-carrier an Exhibitionist plays at the risk of arrest.

I wonder if there might be a market for a special train-trip, routed such that if you're careless about the curtains, you may end up on the Internet but not in prison. Not a big part of my day, but it did occur to me to wonder.

Besides illustrating my fondness for women who proudly display the miles they've put on, the pic also illustrates my weakness for clothing that just doesn't cover everything the mainstream expects covered, and could not do so. Best regards, all.

2. biker061

Gold Member

we're all going to be that age sometime! i know i look much different than the long haired dope smoking stud i once was, and as i've aged my idea of what age lady i find most attractive has also changed. not that i can't/don't look at a 20someth ng as good looking but i'd rathger look at a lady closer to my own age.

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

While making adjustments for a few wrinkles, the attributes I find attractive haven't changed since my teens and 20s. I have, and probably always will, find tight fit bodies attractive. I'm bumping 50 and that's still my standard, fortunately my wife feels the same and keeps herself in top physical condition...and she's only a year younger than me. I find few women sexually attractive. I'd have trouble if I was single, few women could keep up with the cycling, kayaking, skating, etc.