ive noticed something positive in my relationship

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justaniceguy, Oct 14, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

Hi all, as you know ive been coming onto this site for a while now and given my views and excepted critism etc etc.....I feel kinda guilty coming on this forum plus having made a mutual girlfriend as just a friend sharing ideas and pics from far across the atlantic its not only been a thrill for me but its making me content in my relationship with my lovely wife, and starting to make me open up and not feel so ashamed to say what I want to my wife......Ok my wife on the other hand as mentioned in 1 of my recent threads thinking she may be chatting and having some sort of online thingy going with an old male friend.......Well if she is Im gunna let her because she seems to be content too....I told her that I dont care whom she chats to on facebook.....Male or female......Ive come to realise if you keep questioning your spouse on things then you will be cruising for a bruising.....I just wish she wud cuckold once that is a big black man..........Ive heard that affairs can make a marriage work.....Who would agree?.....Im wondering if this could be so!!

Thanks for reading my threads especially this one......

2. BitchN

BitchN New Member

That is hard to answer, for some it would be fine as long as no feelings are involved and its just sex. For others it would be the end of their marriage. I think it depends on how you would handle it.

If she did it and told you how hot he was and how big his dick was, and how he made her cum three times.........could you handle it? Would you start questioning yourself " am I not as big or am I not as good as he was".

If you can do it without it causing problems in your marriage......go for it....

3. newtoital

newtoital New Member

Each to their own,but i personally think an affair would break a marriage.Would it end up turning out to be more sex in the affair than there is in the marriage?

4. Godiva

Godiva Member

I'm pretty sure cbrmale is going to chime in here, he has a story you're probably going to like...haha

5. Esozh

Esozh New Member

I've done things of this nature as a "bull" and out of the three occasions, both of the couples that were dating and it was their first experience ended up breaking up shortly thereafter. The older married couple had gotten into the lifestyle because the husband had erectile dysfunction stemming from MS and the wife was 14 years his junior, so it was how they kept the marriage together. It all depends on the communication and reasons for the couple involved. As a side note, I was friends with all three couples. I would avoid that - its more than a little awkward to be around those women now socially because I'm now in a relationship, and my girlfriend knows of my past and who they were, so the dynamic is uncomfortable to say the least. Bottom line - if it's been thoroughly discussed and everyone is completely honest and up front that it's just NSA sex, then by all means.