I've gotten nitpicky

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MitchieG, May 31, 2011.

1. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

During a recent session I noticed I got a bit fatigued. What happened was it just started out of the blue; we interrupted our movie when she came back from washing her hands and I stood up to push her against the wall and began kissing her. Then she laid down, it feels like we always just go straight to the bedroom and lay down, like it's a courting process. "Sex has begun, migrate to designated sex station."

We had a full appartment to use, and I thought having sex anywhere but the bed would be a nice way to freshen up, so I grabbed her hands and pulled her off the bed and led her to the dining room table.

I guess my point is that it's the really minor things that make the sex life a routine, anybody else have a little nitpick like this that you almost feel embarrassed to complain about?

2. Meee

Gold Member

Instead of thinking about it as a nitpick, make it something positive in your sex life. You can change things and break the routine and so on without making it a complaint. You can say "I'm tired of that" or you can say "Let's try something new." You don't have to be embarrassed about the second of those two choices.

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

I've had the same "nitpick". I got tired of the same ol same ol and just wanted to be shoved against a wall and manhandled. Sex can get very boring and routine if you let it and sometimes that can cause a big problem. Variety always keeps it interesting :D

4. AlexPrince

AlexPrince Member

Ha! I got the same issue :) Whenever my roommate and I get all hot and heavy, we get up...walk over to the bedroom...and have sex.
    Sometimes we fuck elsewhere but it's always followed by, "Wasn't it more comfortable/better in bed?" And I mean yeah, but it's just a bit of a let down. I got a big place, we pay good money for it, why not fuck on every inch of the carpet/every piece of furniture/ and every bit of counterspace available? (even if it's not as comfortable as the bed?)

5. Coffee

Coffee Member

Catch me having dinner at your place! :)