I've got a sHrinking/Giantess Fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by incrbl_shrinkngman, Jul 5, 2013.

1. incrbl_shrinkngman

incrbl_shrinkngman New Member

OK, for as long as I can remember I've been "Fascinated" w/ the thought of shrinking! It's been said that Sex is 90% mental, and during sex, my imagination and thoughts are running wild as a fantasize about vids/images/ or scenarios that i play in my mind. My erection seems endless as my mind is flooded with them during sex. I "Know" I'm weird to have such a fetish! But apparently, I'm far from alone. There are quite a few forums/communities on the web where others share their experiences & images of shrinking fanatsy as well.
    I've never been able to share this w/ my wife or any other person I know. In my Real life, Im a Leader in so many areas, work, church, home, social. The thought of being viewed as tiny (as in my fantasies) would be sooooo humiliating...I'd shrink literally (haha).
    Anyways, I'm on here to share this fetish that I'm both happy and vexed with having.
    I'd be thrilled to know what you think of my pics tho!
    http://www.sexualforums.com/members/incrbl_shrinkngman/albums/the+incredible+shrinking+man/

2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

If it works for you, I guess it's cool. Personally, I don't get how a fantasy of the impossible could be such a turn on. Enjoy.

xx

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Seems like your fantasy is just a variation of a submissive/humiliation type thing...it doesn't seem all that odd to me, I'm sure it's fairly common. And I found the photos entertaining....:D

4. FacelessGirl

FacelessGirl New Member

You're not weird at all! While I don't have your fetish, I'm glad that you're opened about it. If only people were as opened as you were. Does your wander to these thoughts when you go to bed? I'm just wondering.

5. incrbl_shrinkngman

incrbl_shrinkngman New Member

Wow! Thankyou soooo much for your reply! It's especially special to me coming from a woman, because society promotes normal relations where the man is percieved as taller, bigger & stronger. However, those who truly capture the essence of a meaningful relationship know that physical attributes have very little to do with true "strength" one possesses. Oddly enuf, I find that Canadians seem more "accepting" w/ those who have "outside the mainstream" qualities to them (if that makes any sense, haha). And thankyou for your question! Concerning my fetish, my mind daydreams throughout the the day when I'm at work or leisure, about being shrunk and facing the challenges of living in a world where now Women are physically and literally Giantess or Goddess-like beings compared to me. At nite, I do get to steal a bit of time where I can create my collages (as those in my pics). And during Sex, my mind loves to imagine scenarios where I've been found and picked up and toyed with. Or whatever the Goddess that found me has in mind. Oddly, enuf they're rarely sexual things that a woman does to me (when I daydream or imagine).