Ive got a question for you guys

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Aj`, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Aj`

Aj` New Member

Sup, i like to think of myself as a romantic type of guy, i mean i absolutely love and get about enldess amount of joy by doing romantic things or just little things for my girlfriend. And she really seems to love it and , well its a blast. ( plus it usualy leads to some good times )

Anyway im kinda runnin low on the original ideas and i was wondering if any of you ladies out there could give me some pointers on whay guys have done for you in the past that have really made your day. Or guys something you did that u think worked well.

For example she really likes music and dance so whenever shes gone for an extended period of time i will learn to play the piano or sing a song she likes etc.

Plus right now is a very stressfull time for her, we had a pregnancy scare and even though she took the morning after pill she is still concerned and doing pregnancy tests ( god i hope they come out negative ) So im looking for something that can take her mind off that for a bit and just show her a good time.

Thx

2. Brad

Brad New Member

Aj, honestly mate, your posting suggests to me that you are probably doing plenty enough to make your girlfriend feel proud and loving of you.

10 out of 10 to you.

I would suggest that you have no need to try harder.

The little things as you mentioned, count for a lot and often are just as meaningful as the more extravagent things.

The female members of this forum will tell me if I am wrong, but I think a lot of girls would love you for your genuine efforts.

Keep it up!

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

... and then,.... DIAMONDS are always nice....[​IMG]

4. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

I agree, I think you are doing great :)

Can I make one suggestion to you though? :)

If you 2 ever decide to get married, you can't stop doing these extra nice things you are doing now. A lot of men fall into this trap, feeling they are 'relieved' of these sweet things, and us women don't feel as special any more. So in a way, you are really spoiling her :)

What you do when you are dating, should continue into your marriage....if you ever do :)

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Need to think beyond the box

You have exceeded probably 99% of the guys out there in doing nice romantic things for your girlfriend. However realtionships are much more than that and from the sounds of it the two of you are getting pretty serious.

I am guessing the reason why you are running out of ideas is due to the fact that your relationship with her is ready to take the next step. My suggestion would be instead of trying something to take her mind off of possibly being pregnant, why don't you trying taking the realtionship to the next step? Maybe like working on improving communication (everyone can do that) with her or letting her know through your actions, not just gestures, that you are serious about her.

7. AdultFriendBabe

AdultFriendBabe New Member

You are definately doing great!

8. Aj`

Aj` New Member

i dont quite understand what u mean by making her know im serious through my actions. Things moved incredibly fast in this relationship. I had known her from highschool ( she was 2 years younger then me ) and i waited until she graduated to ask her out. I just think highschool relationships are mostly meaningless and didnt want to get caught up in all that drama.

Back on track ... things moved fast, i hung out with her about 4 times before i asked her out. She said yes even though she had sworn off dealing with boys until after at least her first couple years of school. She was pretty much instantly my best friend, everything else i did just kinda lost appeal. We have only been dating for about 4 months now. Going into this relationship we were both virgins who planned on waiting till we got married. ( we have since thrown that out the window :brow )

Its just weird, i drive myself crazy when i cant be around her. She goes to school about 1.5 hours from where i do, so i drive up to see her at least once a week and she usualy comes down on weekends. I really want to take this relationship to the next level, and we have disscused marriage and we both want to get married, its just not the right time for that now. Im searching for something to do in the meantime, my birthday is coming up soon and i think that would be a good time to do ... something .... i just dont know what something is !?!?!?!?!?! anyway ill keep thinking and sorry for the long post and thanks for all the help.

9. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

What about long drives to nowhere? My woman loves just driving through the country...maybe pack a picnic lunch. The key is to do it unplanned and enjoy the moment. No need for tons of details or planning...just the 2 of you with no one around for miles.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'd second the above suggestion. A quiet drive in the back country will give you a good chance to talk, and a little picnic at a nice secluded lake or stream could be nice, followed by a leisurely walk. Just toss a sleeping bag or blanket in the car to spread out as a table cloth. If you cook something up yourself, so much the better, but if you cook like I do you can just pick up some food at your local deli. (Or maybe the two of you can cook it together. Planning and preparing for a trip together can be fun!)

Take along a camera to capture the Kodak moments. Not only will it give you a keepsake of your picnic, it will give you something fun to do as you go on your walk.

11. John Keel

John Keel New Member

You need to relax and enjoy your relationship, hoss.

You're twenty, she's eighteen, you lost your virginity to one another - ten years and ten relationships from now you're going to look at your girlfriend or wife and say something like "I swear, my first romance was such a sweet, sweet cliche."

Have fun. Be stupid. Get your heart broken. Don't worry so much.

12. rene48

rene48 New Member

You are still young. Slow down. It will all work out. But since you are asking, flowers are nice, DELIVERED by a profesional person, surprise her. Have a special card made up. I love flowers that way. But listen, if you decide to marry, I am sure you will reading your letter, don't stop all your wonderful things you do for her. She's already spoiled, a man will slow down but don't entirely. I liked spontaneous situations, like my husband tells me, "let's drive to wherever, spend the night in a cabin, bla bla, " and I just love that. Spend a bit on her now and then. You are a nice guy, I can feel it in your message. I have a relationship that the husband has NOW totally forgotten all the sweet things he use to do. He gets all caught up in his own world and I am a lamp post. I suggest you never stop thrilling her the way you do but be careful of the total spoiling you are doing. It's hard to stop when she is so beautiful and she's your baby. Love her daily. But recall, you are young. It will fall into place one day at a time. You are a good man. Good luck to you.

13. mrskwiggly

mrskwiggly New Member

darling you've got it covered. sounds like your great to her. you have NOTHING at all to worry about IMO

14. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

i was too tired to read all of the posts, so if any of these were mentioned before.. sry i love being romantic (but it has to be genuine, if theres no chemistry, then romance will mean nothing) i mean im only 20 so im no casanova

but, im good at doing stuff so sweet and romantic that ive made girls cry from being so happy. heres a couple examples

my first gf (worst relationship ever, she made me hate girls for a while) but when i first met her i liked her alot but she was nervous about having a new boyfriend, since her last bf turned gay on her or something like that. she was a cheerleader, and i went to one of her games to watch her dance around. but before i went to the bleachers, i hid a bouquet of blue and pink carnations behind a cabinet in a classroom at the school. so while she was still performing i just non chalantly had the flowers in her seat.

the last girl i was with, she loved it when i sang to her, and of course she loved the fact that im a fire fighter. so bein the corny fuck that i am i went to 'build a bear' in the mall, made a fireman teddy bear, and bought a voice recorder and taped a song i wrote for her (i friggin forgot the words, but it was good enough that i wanted to professionally record it) girl had a smile for weeks after that one.. i can only imagine that teddy bear is probably in a garbage dump in some third world country right now

i like to do stuff like 'hey lets park the car and go for a little walk'... after a while act like your lost, but meanwhile you have this hill in mind or a bluff over looking the ocean, and get there just in time for the sunset

or if your into writing, try writing a poem (it could be the gayest sounding thing ever, i havent met a girl yet that didnt completely melt at the thought of me even thinking about them enough to write a poem) and leave the poem lieing around so it looks like you were writing it but you werent 100% sure if she would like it, or you were embarrased to show her

i had a shirt made for one girl for valentines day, picked a pink tanktop-ish looking shirt out from a girls clothes store, then brought it to the flea market by my house and had this really talented chinese guy airbrush a picture i drew of a heart with her name on it. actually wound up coming out looking pretty shitty (i wasnt happy with the quality at all) this girl made it seem like i proposed to her when i asked her to try the shirt on

wow i just read that stuff over, everyone feel free to call me a dork

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

First of all I just wanted to make it clear that I absolutely *love* getting flowers, breakfast in bed, all those romantic gestures, etc. But I once dated this guy who gave me flowers, balloons, teddy bears, etc, EVERYDAY and honestly after a while it became annoying. It was no longer special but had become routine. Anyway, I just wanted to point out that it is possible to over do it. :)

16. sexual Trex

sexual Trex New Member

of course... i mean you can spend $50 on a small bouquet of flowers, week supply of condoms is $20 feeding your girl your cock instead of giving her flowers... priceless :blowjob couldnt resist

17. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

There's nothing wrong with a re-peat of the things that work! Every guy has his bag of tricks like Felix, but you don't ALWAYS have to pull out a new one! Be spontaneous, and deepen the ones you and she really like!

18. WMW

WMW New Member

Attractive theme Thank you very frankly I have benefited a lot