[Mixed] I've gone Creative ! lol

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Meow181, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Its all in the right hands but my only album available for viewing is my private album.... sorry non-friends .. lol

It was suggested to me by one of my friends to "get creative" lol
    BWAHAHAHAH.. he said that????!! to what I class myself as the Forum Dickhead ?? LOLOLOLOL!!! PMSFL!!!

U asked for it 12BB.. lol....
    Ive cuttin sic!!!!
    Im going to create a series tease pix not all posted at once,.... spaced… as and when I chose fit!! lol...the series will be and include........... .. Ill leave that up to u lot lol...
    Ive already got a variety of themes completed.. ahahahha .. Theres a taste in there for you tonight ;)

Once my pubic album is fixed by admin Ill upload for all the non-friend pervs lol... as I affectionately call you other lot!! lol.. at least leave a comment ya lurkers!!! I do if I lurk on u!! lol

So for my friends who I must place what I type on public viewing here.. Thank you all for your patience and tolerance to my, for want of a better word... slackness lol.... its a longgggggggggg story .lol....

You alllll make me blush with your lovely comments... you are great for my self-esteem and recovery from a breakdown... GROUP HUG!!!

Its taken me to have that breakdown oh and btw Im fine lol..saw my Dr yesterday and Im on the way up J.. BOT… sorry… to finally realise after 27 ½ yrs marriage that Ive suffered with continuous psychological and mental abuse by my SO to finally come to my senses and terminate my marriage…no he doesn’t know yet!!!!! I aint a bitch… Im leaving him set for life and what I hope impending within the next few weeks is to be able to walk away in peace with wonderful life memories of better moments… and a lifetime friendship from a distance to share special moments and memories shared… and not walk away with hatred and anger with bitterness, regret and sadness as memories....

Nonetheless, it was not my intention for this to become so deep and meaning lol…
    The right moment was at my finger tips ;)

LOVE YOU ALL...​
    THANK YOU!​
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX​

pssst... specially Norfie.. xx... hes seen me "live" wet and wild in a spa on cam!!!

#1 Meow181, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  2. BigTitLover

Gold Member

goes off to look at the album... :popcorn

3. bluvm

bluvm Member

Damn...I am sorry to hear about that. For what its worth, I enjoy your friendship on here. Keep your head high.

4. biker061

Gold Member

BRB, gotta go look!!!

5. Northside

Gold Member

Sorry to hear about your pain, but I'm glad you chose to do something about it. You deserve to be happy. Thanks for sharing so much. Luv ya......Norlthie

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Could always use an adult photo friendly image host until the album gets fixed ya know. :p

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Albums being wonky with the whole can't delte can't view thing.
    I suggest making a new album, sans any special characters. No -,/"' etc. Just letters and it'll go through.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

thanks meow, never a dull moment.......:D

9. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Dont forget ya cum rag Cutie! ;)

lol and Ive added more

Its all good Norfie :) I finally grew some balls.. lol.. I mean Ive got the tits lol just had to make "that" final decision and emotionally detach... needed balls for that... lol.. feels trillions better for the decision.... oh and guess wot Im heading yr neck of the woods!!!! yeeehaaa... Im leaving the country Im outta here.. lifes too short..... Im off to find 'LIFE"..... Love ya too Norfie xxxx

lol... good try Red :) nah u can suffer or get to know me and I might let u be my friend.... do ya bite?? ehehhehe I do!!!

12BB!!!!!!!!!!! its only going to get worse... lol.. after all 605 teases and flatters me way too much!!! lol..... and well Ive been "creatively" taking pix of the gateway to the guts!! Ya know the ole Gash.. the Yup 605 its a "Up Shot" lol... but which theme???

Is it Jane of the Jungle??? Perhaps Shower shots??? or Never Kiss n Tell or did the Bunny get over excitied in 4 Play??? A touch tease in my private album :) WETS!! wheres my tribute u slack penis!! lol

my mind boggles !!! :eek yeah but I took pix :D

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Great to hear you're turning your life around for the better, Meow. :) I'll check out your latest pics when I've got a little more privacy. :p

11. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Its a big step, I hope it goes well. Now about that album... brb

12. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Oh I was wondering who 12BB was. lol

Good to hear you are getting better.

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

who am i? :ugh

14. CosmicEye

Gold Member

The most uninteresting man on the world.

..I wish I could come up with a funny Top Gear stig introduction but I fail..