I've been naughty

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by awakened, Dec 22, 2010.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

Last night was so exciting, i had to tell you all. My husband has always wanted me to dress in sexy costume or roleplay, so when SWgirl started the thread about holiday-wear yesterday it got me in the mood to do all I could to make my man explode last night. I began by cleaning the house (I know, that is weird, but it makes for a peacefull atmosphere) then my friend picked me up and we went to tatoo parlor to pierce my hood, she was there to support the seconds worth of pain, but I decided instead to give her a tatoo for her Christmas present,she was extremely surprised !!!
    Well on to the rest.
    My husband got home from work and had a cute mini skirt and sheer shirt on. We sat and ate dinner talking normal. After dinner I asked him to check my shave job and see if i was smooth enough, so I got on the bed and spread my legs and surprised him with my new chrome(well, actually stainless). They told me no sex for 2 weeks, ha ha ha ha ha ha .
    I only let him look for a bit then told him we needed to leave to go shopping. We got in the car and half way there I said " OMG, i forgot to put my panties back on" And really, seriously, I had intended to do so. We laughed our ass of and went to the store anyway and cut up the entire time we were in the store, we are both big comedians.
    When we got back home I dressed myself in my naughty Ms. Santa outfit and we had the best time taking pictures !!!!! Which are posted in the private album area, by the way.
    He was so hard the entire time taking pictures he took me into our bedroom and made the evening spectacular !!!!!!!!!!!!
    For years we have always teased that having Merry Christmas was sex because that about the only time he got it. LoL but now it has a whole new meaning. :phat:phat God , I love my man !!!!!!!

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

:D sounds like you had an awesome time yesterday!

love the new "chrome" :D looks good!

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Thank you JDG, Fred the piercer had a hard time, he said I had small anatomy. LoL. i told him I made up for it everywhere else . ha ha

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

LOL at least you were able to get what you wanted done :)

5. Kermit

Gold Member

I love the new pix you look fabulous in your new costume and your closeup on your piercing is simply mouth watering :)

6. giggyman69

giggyman69 New Member

enjoyed reading that, sounds like yall have fun at christmas time.

havent seen the new pics yet i dont know if i am able to or not.

7. pussydog

pussydog New Member

that is very nice girl,well done very sweet and hot.ur man is very lucky to have u.

8. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Glad I could help. lol Sounds like you had one heck of a weekend.

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Im pleased to hear that you guys had such a very "memorable" Xmas.....:tup
    Can't wait for New Years'......:woohoo:brow