I've been curious......

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Janky, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Janky

Janky New Member

I've been curious about prostate stimulation. How many women out there are open to it? How many have experience with it? Do strapons achieve it?

2. EVA288

EVA288 New Member

Sorry i dont know .. Just wanna say hello

3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i used to play with my husbands ass. he had some really strong orgasms that way but its been a really long time since he let me do it.

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

My wife has given me some great blowjobs which included massaging the perineum between my balls and asshole. As I relaxed she would slip a finger in and the orgasm would be fantastic.

5. Anotherday

Gold Member

fairly simple thing once both partners are comfortable with it.

A finger or two finding the glans and putting pressure against it as you come towards and to orgasm works quite well, we've also used anal beads that are extracted as the orgasm occurs.

The power of the orgasm and the intimacy of doing such a thing makes it very wonderful yet something we reserve for just "once and while".

If you've never had an orgasm while having your prostrate massaged you might just want to try doing it alone to start with just to see what all the fuss is about. It's a very different orgasm to me.

6. Metalgirl

Metalgirl New Member

We don't do it very often. But I do sometimes massage my husbands prostate. I think it's hot. I love feeling his muscles contract as he cums. I use a well lubed condom over two fingers. No mess, no stinky finger. He likes a slower stroke on the prostate than on his cock, and I always mess up the rhythm of one or the other. So usually he jerks off while I play with his ass and balls.

7. Redline1

Gold Member

I have to share what happened to me over this past weekend. Wife and I got up before the kids and we where hanging out on the couch. She was getting all cozy and so I started using my fingers on her. I end up getting her to cum rather quickly. Soon after she tells me to meet her in the shower. Ok so I meet her there and I wash her and she starts to wash me. Well I had no idea what she had in mind when she told me to turn around. Ok so I turn around and she keeps washing me then hands me the rag and starts using her hands all over me. Next thing I know she has one hand on my cock and the other is all over my ass. Then she reaches under me and grabs my balls and her thumb is at my ass hole. She starts stroking my cock and slips her thumb in my ass. At this point I am humping her hand. She then tells me to stroke my cock while she starts focusing on my ass. She then bends me over and sticks her middle finger up my ass. And tells me she wants to fuck my ass. So I tell her to start fucking my as then. She starts pounding my ass with her finger and holding my shoulder with her other hand like she is fucking me from behind. Something takes over and I start pushing back to meet her finger that is pound my asshole. I can hear her panting pick up and I can't take anymore and cum like I've never cum before. She then wraps both of her arms around me holding me while I finish shaking from my orgasm. A little history. She was always scared to play with my ass. I know she had wanted to by the way she would tickle the spot between my ass and balls.. All I can say now is that made my head spin. Thanks for letting me share. Can't wait for the next time

8. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Holy crap that was hot!!!!

Back on topic: if my man wanted it, I'd try.

9. Redline1

Gold Member

@HotForHoney yeah she rocked me for sure. Funny thing is that was the first time she took reigns. I don't think she knows anything about the prostate thing unless she has been doing some of her own research. Which I'm fine with that if she is going to take the reigns a little more often. Makes me a happy man!!!!