It's official :)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mittimer, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's official and the honeymoon is a couple days out from being over so I figured I'd go ahead and post a couple pictures. We're currently sitting around the hotel after a fairly busy day reading menus to order dinner off of.

By the way, if you're ever in Florida, look up Haslams Book Store. It's the biggest new and used book store in Florida with over 300,000 books. They have maps at the front store so you don't get lost. It's amazing.

So yeah, here ya go!

The Ceremony

[​IMG]

The ring exchange

[​IMG]

The new Mr and Mrs

[​IMG]

#1 Mittimer, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Just to explain a little about the roses that are in the last photograph. Ian and I had a rose exchange added to the end of our ceremony. It was our first gift to each other as husband and wife, and the rose hereafter will always hold a special place in our home. :)

It was a beautiful ceremony right on the beach as you can see, with just close friends and family. It was sunny, breezy and a wonderful 77 degrees. It couldn't have been more perfect. :)

3. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

First in! Congratulations and I hope your lives together are filled with the best kind of happiness!

4. sinner

sinner New Member

You,re a beautiful bride. Congrats.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Thank you both. These are just a couple of the photos. We have more that I'll post later. Here at the hotel we're staying at, we're apparently the first wedding to be had on the grounds. They've been SO SO incredibly helpful with all of this and the mass amount of people that were here on the day of. They asked permission to post photos onto their website so they can advertise weddings on the beach. I asked my photographer for a couple photos and said Sure! So these are for the hotel. We have more but I figured I wouldn't flood ya with 'em. lol

6. sinner

sinner New Member

Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Congratulations to both of you, and may this be only one of many very happy moments in your lives together.

Quite frankly I'm surprised they'd not ever thought to try to pitch their establishment based on that in the first place. I mean, such a huge flat beach screams to be used for things like this. As an aside, maybe you should let them know their wifi is rather crap and that if they wanna have happier guests they should beef that up a bit (obviously more diplomatically than that).

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Eh, the rooms are beautiful, the view is breathtaking, the wifi is "eh ok". Most people don't come to the beach to sit around on their computers.

The beach also isn't super flat for what it's worth. It's got hills and grassy dunes. I just so happen to have the ceremony placed strategically up the hill and between the grassy dunes :p I'll upload a photograph later of it.

Also, there is a HUUUUUUUGE sand bar that I so desperately want to get out to before the honeymoon is over. I'm half tempted to go deep sea fishing just so I can hop out onto the sand bar.

9. AZman

AZman New Member

That is sooo cool! I'm happy for both of you. It is something you'll always remember with smiles both on you happy faces and in your hearts.

10. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Well, your strategy worked, that definitely looks like a nice flat expanse of area. :)

Ha! No boat rentals or anything? You'd need to wear something you wouldn't mind getting wet in (if waves still manage to get in past the bar), but you could have your man row you out there. :D

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

Oh there are tons of boat rentals and wave runner rentals. However, the rental station is about a mile from the end of the sand bar. I really don't want to get stranded in the Gulf of Mexico on a tiny little wave runner all for a damn sand bar. Lol

Im a chicken shit.:p

12. sinner

sinner New Member

Wifey and I honeymooned on bermuda. They rent these scooters but after we saw our first person with road rash we said let's stay in our room and fuck. No use taking chances.

13. luvbug

Gold Member

Congrats Mitt!! Love your pics!! You looked beautiful!!

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

How about rug rash?:p